Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I'm new here

Umm hello to you wonderful people...finally, I got verified! Yass *dancing* lol... anyways..I'm HotSauce lol... a student of unilag and a fashion designer on d side... well I'm new..still trying to find my way around here. I found out recently about my sexual orientation...and keeping it to my self is kinda driving me crazy so I thought of looking for people with same orientation as mine... I'm cool... a lil bit of an extrovert and an introvert lol...i love to have fun alot..trust me I'm fun to be with and i love people with Good vibes. ..fun...ummm I hope I find wonderful friends here... I look forward to meeting someone,somebody, anybody lol...

I am so glad to be on this platform... I am so glad to finally be here by the way...

• Moderators

Awwwwh... welcome Unilag newbie. Hahaha.

It is obvious you are still navigating your way across the site. This post should have been in the *introduce yoursel...* bit.

You did good!

Welcome to NL. You will enjoy it here

You are very excited to be here and we are very excited to have you here too. So do well to contribute, update your status, post pictures and videos, send messages... See, just spread your sauce all over the site, we won't even mind at all biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome madame

• Administrators

You are very excited to be here and we are very excited to have you here too. So do well to contribute, update your status, post pictures and videos, send messages... See, just spread your sauce all over the site, we won't even mind at all biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome madame

thumbs-up-sign.png

First and foremost, I love your nickname cos l love "hotsauce" literally but not too hot though, got to protect myself from purging.

Second, you are welcome on board

Third, since you are new, if you require a tour round the NL building, I would be glad to be your tour guide. Hehe

First and foremost, I love your nickname cos l love "hotsauce" literally but not too hot though, got to protect myself from purging.

Second, you are welcome on board

Third, since you are new, if you require a tour round the NL building, I would be glad to be your tour guide. Hehe

Catch them young biggrin.gif