Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Who Was your First Same-Sex Crush?

Bearluv

I always remember that mine was Princess from junior high school , and even though I didn't realize what exactly it was I was feeling at the time, I was infatuated. She was actually one of the reasons I started to question my sexuality.

• Administrators

Welcome on board @bearluv.

My first same-sex crush was Isabella...we met in secondary school. Ended up getting together in SS1. No regrets.

Mine was oyinkansola. ..she actually made me question my sexuality lol errrr in school 100L *uni... the attraction was madding lol but she's straight...*I keep falling for straight girls

@Hotsauce, lol you should know that every woman is bisexual.������������������������

Hmmmmmm... I don't think these girls I fell 4 are...

Welcome on board @bearluv.

My first same-sex crush was Isabella...we met in secondary school. Ended up getting together in SS1. No regrets.

Thanks flyj

I can't remember the first one. I had a new one every year from when i was in primary one.

But there's one i probably will never forget, her name was Vanessa. Cute, petite girl.

Smartest in our class too. I use to corner her every morning and give her a peck on her forehead biggrin.gif

• Moderators

Hahaha. Welcome Bearluv.

Like Hawken, I had several at different points in time. But I remember a girl named 'funmi' then another named 'mokut' not sure I have spelt her name right. It was in secondary school JSS2 and SSS1 respecrively. These girls were hot. At the time, I believed they had to be the prettiest girls that walked the earth. lol. I would walk down the corridors every hour or so just to take a glance at then. That amounts to stalking right? Hahaha

Some of their friends noticed and started to tease... lol. In hindsight, it was all laughable. Lol.

• Moderators

I would say you are still a learner.

I equally beg to differ. That is a generalization. Come back with facts and figures ☺

Can't even remember. Guess they were quite a number. But when I grew older a lil, girls started crushing on me. Guess my height and body size sweeps them, even till now, especially my students. Kai, those girls won't kill me with hugs. Lemme just keep quiet here.

Let's not say every but its pretty close to the truth. "Straight" girls often have lesbian sex but they are straight. You can basically have sex with any woman, depends on how strong your game is. But dating might be difficult.

Back to topic, my first crush was Christina milian. After I saw that movie "love dont cost a thing" I was about 13. Then in ss1 I fell for one cute controversial girl, Josephine. Although she knew but I never acted on it. I was way too young to do anything about it.

Let's not say every but its pretty close to the truth. "Straight" girls often have lesbian sex but they are straight. You can basically have sex with any woman, depends on how strong your game is. But dating might be difficult.

Back to topic, my first crush was Christina milian. After I saw that movie "love dont cost a thing" I was about 13. Then in ss1 I fell for one cute controversial girl, Josephine. Although she knew but I never acted on it. I was way too young to do anything about it.

Finally found someone who knows what am talking about .

My first real crush was blessing my neighbour,she was way older i usually run away whenever i see her (don't know why) was 14 then

Looks around OK coast clear. The thing is I have never really had a crush don't y tho but I appreciate beauty when I see it and yes am the one who usually get all the green sign guess am just spoilt like that *winks*

• 1 year later...