Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Queer Girl Attracted to both Feminine and Masculine Women

Bearluv

Just wondering if there was anybody else who finds themselves attracted to all types of women, or like the labels "butch" or "femme" don't really matter.

Am attracted to strong powerful curvy femme����

• Administrators

I don't do labels! Having said that, I am attracted to strong, intellgent and independent women.

• Moderators

The matchmaker has found a fit.

Strong -Bearluv

Strong -Flyj

Congrats guys! God bless your union ;) :D

I'm a Sapiosexual and I talk a lot. I am attracted to smartness. Whether femme or butch oo, or whatever, just be smart and bold. I am not the label kinda type.

• Administrators

Strong -Bearluv

Strong -Flyj

Congrats guys! God bless your union ;)/> :D/>

So nice of you Kimi.Lol...so is it Hotsauce or Hawken? Share your success story o

• Administrators

Hawken ke? You want kimi to kill me lol...

*congrats guys @ Bearluv and flyj

Lol...Hawken won't kill u o...honestly, I just think you and Kimi make a great match...dunno y I have dt feeling. I did say go for it jor

Lol...Hawken won't kill u o...honestly, I just think you and Kimi make a great match...dunno y I have dt feeling. I did say go for it jor

Oh ooooh... *coversface* kimi is my friend lol....

Strong -Bearluv

Strong -Flyj

Congrats guys! God bless your union ;)/>/>/> :D/>/>/>

Didn't know we got a match maker on the forum ��

• Administrators

Any one guess as long as you are a female

Ah when you say anyone...you mean humans or animal join? Lol

I'm a Sapiosexual and I talk a lot. I am attracted to smartness. Whether femme or butch oo, or whatever, just be smart and bold. I am not the label kinda type.

*Batts eyelashes* you and me both

Lol. I think some butches are cool and femmes too. I'm just not into domineering women who try to 'act' outta character and be 'manly'. Your not a man, you don't need to be a man to earn respect or my love.you can be in control , wear the pants , do whatever makes you seem to have the wheel , just don't be cocky and annoying about it.I have to agree with teewhy,It totally comes down to your freaking gorgeous mind, that's where all the real sexy is.

• Upvote 1

Lol. I think some butches are cool and femmes too. I'm just not into domineering women who try to 'act' outta character and be 'manly'. Your not a man, you don't need to be a man to earn respect or my love.you can be in control , wear the pants , do whatever makes you seem to have the wheel , just don't be cocky and annoying about it.I have to agree with teewhy,It totally comes down to your freaking gorgeous mind, that's where all the real sexy is.

Gbam!!!! Being sexy is in the mind and not some outta look, either femme or butch.. Get your head together, be mature, be responsible, be bold and you get me.

Gbam!!!! Being sexy is in the mind and not some outta look, either femme or butch.. Get your head together, be mature, be responsible, be bold and you get me.

Interesting!

• Upvote 1

As long as u female, intelligent and we can talk about any and everything for hours we good...

OK, we are in this together.

• Administrators

OK, we are in this together.

Lol...so do we have a possibility here ? Lol