Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

clap along, cause am HAPPY!!

Pharell williams song happy can't even express how happy :D i am right now

I am disney *yeah i know it sounds funny* well i got the name from watching Nickelodeon alot and drawing my best characters on any available jotter, even if it turned out to be dad journal B) . I am from the eastern part, reside in lagos and work in the male field am a petite queen as in i rule in the petite kingdom. am looking forward to enjoying my stay here. oh i almost forgot am single and wont mind sharing my delicate heart :lol: with that special somebody :P. ok bye for now.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Welcome welcome Disney!

Draw me a bunny rabbit pretty please? Oh then you could draw me Moana and that silly ol' chicken too. Lol :)

ok then just text me the address i would be honored to do a home delivery :P

Kimi again???? Oya, start begin to dey comot oo. Welcome Disney, and welcome to our own Disney land. You are in the right place.

• Moderators

Loool. Teewhy. Long time no see. You just abandoned the trade. You know we have so many newbies, leaving me to do the hardwork of giving them a site tour all by myself :( Ko da bayi o... :P

Loool. Teewhy. Long time no see. You just abandoned the trade. You know we have so many newbies, leaving me to do the hardwork of giving them a site tour all by myself :(/> Ko da bayi o... :P/>

Han han!!! Been here now, you just haven't noticed. OK OK, what do you need me to do? Since everyone is single, let's find 'em some match. I'm single too though.. **coversface***