Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Watch The Trailer For New Lesbian Film Below Her Mouth

FlyJ

• Administrators

below-her-mouth.jpg

In Below Her Mouth, written by Stephanie Fabrizi, Jasmine (Natalie Krill) is a successful fashion editor living with her fiancé, Rile (Sebastian Pigott). On a night out in the city with her best friend, she meets Dallas (Erika Linder), a roofer recently out of a relationship. Surprised by the confidence with which Dallas pursues her, Jasmine turns Dallas down – but can’t get her out of her head. When Jasmine finally succumbs, the two women embark on a steamy affair that forces them both to reevaluate their lives. Written, directed, starring, shot, and crewed entirely by women, Below Her Mouth is the climax lesbian cinema fans have been waiting for. Or, as the reviewers of SheDoesTheCity.com said, it gives a "cinematic voice to the female orgasm."

I watched the movie last week .....The acting was ok,the sex scenes were EPIC!...and It earns points for having a happy ending������������....another fantastic thing was that it was an all female crew( from the executive producer to the sound engineer)...I'll rate the movie an 8 out of 10.

Edited by Bigfish1

Did u stream it online or download??

I watched the movie last week .....The acting was ok,the sex scenes were EPIC!...and It earns points for having a happy ending������������....another fantastic thing was that it was an all female crew( from the executive producer to the sound engineer)...I'll rate the movie an 8 out of 10.

• Administrators

That is awesome!

I've been trying fr almost an hour, I keep clicking on crappy links. I will keep trying, I GATS see the end of this matter. Hehehe

Lol ..I watched it on YouTube.

Wow!! Erika lindler is intense, great movie.sometimes I felt some scenes dragged too long & other times I wanted to see or hear more. But beautiful story line, great on-screen chemistry. Loves it!

I've been trying fr almost an hour, I keep clicking on crappy links. I will keep trying, I GATS see the end of this matter. Hehehe

finally got the full movie, have you watched it already? or still looking for it?

Its gone.. Copyrights issues. I will just chill and wait for it to be available on torrent sites.

no need to wait for torrent file...chrmd is here :D/> download link

just right click on the secure download link when it opens if you are using your laptop and then choose save as...

Warning!!!!!! If you are single please DO NOT WATCH this especially if you have no privacy to wank off. Movies like these make you kiss girlfriends you do not have. I have said my own ooo

I know you are beinh PG13, kiss? Just kiss? My dear alot more o! Loool.

Warning!!!!!! If you are single please DO NOT WATCH this especially if you have no privacy to wank off. Movies like these make you kiss girlfriends you do not have. I have said my own ooo

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. A word is enough for the wise☻

I watched this on YouTube, last month, I think. Lol, I don't know who let the tap open cause the room flooded. I quickly referred the movie to one beautiful girl... Yea. This movie carries flood along with it.

Just be sure the person beside you is touchable, else keep that cold water to calm your konji. Does the cold water thing even work?

It's a risk I will gladly embark on

As in