Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Letter To My Cheating Boo

VINA

Dear Cheat,

I love you, I forever will. I guess the only reason why I never got jealous before in my past relationships was because I never cared enough, I never loved enough, I did not bother to even put any efforts but with you it was different.

I believed that I had given you my best, more than I could give any human on earth, what more could you want?

I would do anything for you and you know it but I'm still not enough?

That night I stayed in the bathroom for hours, I read all your chats with her and baby every thing you said to me when we first met are the exact things you said to her.

You took pictures with her after having sex?? Who does that?? You want to even marry her??? Lol what about me?

I can't take it.I was disappointed so much in you and myself and I did not even finish reading when you came to find me.

It kills me every time I think about it. I am convinced that you love her and she loves you and the sex was great for you guys.

So because you love her too much and she doesn't have your time for a minute there, you run back to me? I'myour second option???

You call her often and --- well I don't want to compare how u slept with her five times in one night and you can't even go two with me. Finally, she's better than me and like you said, you loved her at first sight.

I'm going to do me. I'm deleting my whatsapp and bbm and I will not take calls from you. I want to be alone, and try to forget about you. Maybe when I do, you can finally be with her. You betrayed me in the worst ways and it breaks my heart. I hope she was and is worth it. I wish I never met you, I wish we never came to be. Well it's an experience. I hope you are happy.

I Added this in 2019: A cheat is always a cheat! Lool.

Beautiful write up *kudos

P.S just hope it's fiction tho

• Like 1

• Moderators

Eyah....

You know what to do with cheating exes?

Wipe them like a dirty bum! :unsure:

Beautiful write up *kudos

P.S just hope it's fiction tho

I wish it was fiction. Lool. Thanks

Eyah....

You know what to do with cheating exes?

Wipe them like a dirty bum! :unsure:/>

Well said Kimi. Not so easy when you love them though.

I wish it was fiction. Lool. Thanks

So many shoulders here for you to cry on. I offer you mine as a first

Awwwn this is why you shouldn't snoop. Now those messages will haunt you for a long long time.

I've been there.

Last last, you will be alright. *hugs*

Hugs Vina. It is gonna hurt for a while, but we got your back here.

Also *cough cough* the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody

• Upvote 1

Awwwn this is why you shouldn't snoop. Now those messages will haunt you for a long long time.

I've been there.

Last last, you will be alright. *hugs*

Really last last you will be alright.

I still wonder how people intend to be in relationships with 2 people. It's just cruel.

I don't mean to support Cheats. But sometimes you really don't plan to cheat. Like every other temptation, you take the weaker reaction and end up hurting someone you may have genuinely loved. Saying 'NO' is more powerful than we knw but some PPL genuinely can't.

Really last last you will be alright.

I still wonder how people intend to be in relationships with 2 people. It's just cruel.

Hahahaha.

Hugs Vina. It is gonna hurt for a while, but we got your back here.

Also *cough cough* the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody

NEVER EVER, EVER TOUCH THE LOVERS PHONE!Really tho, if ur mind don dey suspect moves, half the time something's fishy BT avoid the phone. Been there, done that a longgg time ago. Now I understand why it is YOUR phone & MY phone. Eeehn except the love is doing us well o and we have an open policy but even at that I'd still be uncomfy. Vina you'll be good. Too many beautiful women want to love you and hey probably give it to your more than u can take sef ,lol�.

I don't mean to support Cheats. But sometimes you really don't plan to cheat. Like every other temptation, you take the weaker reaction and end up hurting someone you may have genuinely loved. Saying 'NO' is more powerful than we knw but some PPL genuinely can't.

But then you went right ahead and excused it. You can't keep f***king another girl steady and still claim saying no was hard. It's the lies, the deception, the disrespect....we can't say the person didn't plan to cheat now, can we?

• Like 1

.....Just understand what I meant. Some people start off meaning no harm, then they get confronted with walking away and saying No. And they can't. I'm just trynna see in another perspective. Some PPL cheat once and never do it again. First off whatis considered cheating??. Its A broad spectrum, from as little as ',feeling' another lady all the way to actually sleeping with the person. Just my 2 cents. Im not in support, but I always imagine a what if ,scenario. Sorry if it offends you!

But then you went right ahead and excused it. You can't keep f***king another girl steady and still claim saying no was hard. It's the lies, the deception, the disrespect....we can't say the person didn't plan to cheat now, can we?

Sorry Milaz, let's start again.

I am looking at this scenario where she was shagging another girl multiple times, where there was a pattern of lies and deception. I see no excuse for it. I am a firm believer that if people want to see others, they should discuss it with their partners and decide together if a threesome, a hall pass, a no-way-are-you-shagging-another, or a breakup is right for them. No need dragging another person while you are pleasing yourself. I find it selfish.

As for what is considered cheating, everybody has their definition and that should actually be a post for another day. Would love to hear what others consider cheating. If it is kiss, sliding into DMs, emotional involvement, oral sex or something different

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She didn't just cheat, she was double dating. That's worse

• Like 1

Thanks guys.. I don't understand how someone can say they love you and still cheat. What really is love?

This just tore me apart. I don't know why someone will look another in the eye and lie without remorse.