Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Are Freya and Keelin Finally Making It Official?

Chrmd

the-originals-freya-keelin.jpg

The Originals‘ Freya and Keelin have spent all season dancing around their feelings for one another — sometimes literally — but based on a new batch of photos from Friday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), their budding romance is about to reach full bloom.

The stressful hour, helmed by first-time director Charles Michael Davis, finds Freya enacting a “risky plan that brings her face to face with their latest threat [and] an unexpected twist leaves her life hanging in the balance.” But that’s not what I’m choosing to focus on right now.No, my eyes are going straight to the above photo of Freya and Keelin, locked in a dramatic embrace. It’s unclear whether the photo was taken right before their first kiss, or right after it, but the looks on both of their faces speaks volumes about the long-awaited moment. (To be fair, I’m not 100-percent certain there’s a kiss… but come on.)

“Freya’s normally so focused on getting things done and putting her family first that you never get to see this emotional side of her,” Riley Voelkel told TVLine earlier in the season. “We’re starting to see her form a relationship with someone outside of the family, and we’re learning that there’s so much more to her than we knew. She has feelings and desires!”

source

I hope she does not die after they acknowledge their attraction for one another. apparently, all my favorite TV lesbian/bisexual characters are all dead. I still miss lexa From The 100 up to this day

I hope she does not die after they acknowledge their attraction for one another. apparently, all my favorite TV lesbian/bisexual characters are all dead. I still miss lexa From The 100 up to this day

Sad but true, although in lexa's case she left for another series. The 100 producer didn't want to let her go but he had to, I miss her alot

Sad but true, although in lexa's case she left for another series. The 100 producer didn't want to let her go but he had to, I miss her alot

Ik, I stopped watching the show after...

Lexa's death broke my heart...she left for a new series -fear the walking dead(not feeling it)...I watched episode 5 of the originals season 4 about 30 mins ago...there's definitely chemistry there but freya is still forming hard to get...at some point keelin was free to go ..but she came back for freya ...I hope they don't kill them off too.