Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Who makes the first move?

dreamgal

I've been making the move since secondary school days cos knowing Nigerian lez you'll be naked and masturbating in their presence and they'd still not get the signs so I find a way to tell you my koko but as I got older I got chased a few times and I like the feeling sha. So if I like you and my gayder blinks green ama chase you like you are cold stone

I've been making the move since secondary school days cos knowing Nigerian lez you'll be naked and masturbating in their presence and they'd still not get the signs so I find a way to tell you my koko but as I got older I got chased a few times and I like the feeling sha. So if I like you and my gayder blinks green ama chase you like you are cold stone

Hmmm

I can only imagine those kind of babes. Some people enjoy being chased though, they get really excited about it.

Lol, I wish you've ever met those kinda girls. So frustrating

Am not really the make a move type cause am just that shy person who would rather crush on you for a decade than tell you that I love you........ so if you like me just tell me......

Same here

I can only imagine those kind of babes. Some people enjoy being chased though, they get really excited about it.

They get too excited about it, and it gets into their heads. Some go even give you wahala on too the chasing.

Making the move is hard for me though (I mean in everyday life). How do you know she is gay? Then what?

Making the move is hard for me though (I mean in everyday life). How do you know she is gay? Then what?

This is a point to note.

I need to come and take lessons

Hmmm...to what end?

Probably to be sure you are not making that hot chase on a straight mean girl. That could be awful.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it depends. I usually have the habit of walking up to any girl that I like. But sometimes I take the back seat and watch her closely and I tell myself that if she wants this too, she'll come to me. Personally I like a gurl who's very bold and daring so when she takes the first step, I know she's ready for business.

For me, it depends. I usually have the habit of walking up to any girl that I like. But sometimes I take the back seat and watch her closely and I tell myself that if she wants this too, she'll come to me. Personally I like a gurl who's very bold and daring so when she takes the first step, I know she's ready for business.

Hmmmmmmmmm

• 7 months later...

There are no rules to this for me, however it happens I guess. She can and I can. If I really like her and I think she's too shy to, I probably would. I will say(write) this though, I'm one of those people that may miss all the signs unless she comes right out and says she likes me sooo she may want to make the first move if I'm oblivious.

On Thursday, May 04, 2017 at 10:58 PM, vina said:

Which one is moves? In this age of social media, it starts with a sliding into PM's and endless chatting and before you know it, somebody's daughter is pregnant with my twin babies.

For real😎