Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Who makes the first move?

dreamgal

A lot of potential relationships never happen because no one is willing to make the first move, and I've heard some femmes say they expect the stud to make the first move. Traditional role play I guess...

So Do you normally make the first move or let the other person?

• Moderators

Hahaha... I'm indifferent about these.things I think but I never miss out on the clues/cues lol.

• Upvote 1

Which one is moves? In this age of social media, it starts with a sliding into PM's and endless chatting and before you know it, somebody's daughter is pregnant with my twin babies.

Which one is moves? In this age of social media, it starts with a sliding into PM's and endless chatting and before you know it, somebody's daughter is pregnant with my twin babies.

Banky's style

Hehehe....

In my mind I'm the hotshot that makes the first move, but nah...

Though I don't dull when the vibes are there, unless Im not attracted to youm

Or is it the first move if you at least hint what you're down for? Hmmm

I don't think it matters, but I'm good at catching vibes. Thing is, if I'm not feeling you I will not lead you on for shit & vice versa, I hate being strung along too. But if I want it back, I'll make a move, u makes move.Baby it don't matter, let's get this party started !!

I'm a but indifferent here. though,i love to slide into PMs, get her contact, start the conversation. Converse well, get to know her a lil, keep her on her toes. Then whatever the Holy Spirit says sha!

Am not really the make a move type cause am just that shy person who would rather crush on you for a decade than tell you that I love you........ so if you like me just tell me......

Am not really the make a move type cause am just that shy person who would rather crush on you for a decade than tell you that I love you........ so if you like me just tell me......

OK, I like you. You have been told. What next?

OK, I like you. You have been told. What next?

We are making dis official........

• Moderators

*singing* I can see what's happening (What?) And they don't have a clue (Who?) They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line Our trio's down to two...

*singing* I can see what's happening (What?) And they don't have a clue (Who?) They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line Our trio's down to two...

I don't even know but i never make a move unless i get vibes from the lady.

However, I do prefer being chased. Its quite heady and definitely not as stressful as doing the chasing..

I figure,the reason life is harder being LGBT doesn't actually have anything to do with BEING LGBT.The society and culture we live in makes it hard and that stuff is all made up by us.we can change that...I hope we do.

Anyways the answer to the question is NO,I wouldn't change one bit about myself ...because over the years ...I've come to learn to love myself and the fact that being a lesbian is just another part of my personality much like my other traits.so changing my sexuality just wouldn't be the REAL me at all and wouldn't be good for my mental health.

I don't even know but i never make a move unless i get vibes from the lady.

However, I do prefer being chased. Its quite heady and definitely not as stressful as doing the chasing..

Your last statement is true. Doing the chasing could be stressful and at the same time, it could be fun.