Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Answer my Riddles and win... well a DATE

VINA

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, vina said:

Nice one. One point for flyj.

Kimi keep trying.lol

Ah! Kimi open that your head o! Do you need us to pour some coconut water inside? diarisGod o.#akagum #areamama

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Ah! Kimi open that your head o! Do you need us to pour some coconut water inside? diarisGod o.#akagum #areamama

Hahahahahaha. Yeye girl 

• 10 months later...

14) sherlock Holmes breaks into a crime scene. the victim is the owner of the place. He is slumped dead on a chair with a bullet hole in his head. A gun lies on d floor and a cassette recorder is found on the table. on pressing the play button, Sherlock hears the message

'i have committed sins in my life and now i offer my soul to the great lord..."  followed by a gun shot.

sherlock smiles, of cos its a murder. How did he know?

15) Mr smith has 2 children, if d older 1 is a boy, what are the odds that d other child is also a boy?

16) is an older one-hundred dollar bill worth more than a newer one?

17) Mary gets in the shower, but surprisingly her hair is not wet when she gets out. how is that possible?

18) Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in d bedroom. when they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. the only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. the house is in a remote location away from everything except a nearby rail track. who is romeo and juliet and what caused their death?

19) why is it that no matter how terrible things get for the people of the Arctic, they will never eat Penguins?

20) A young woman is attending her mother's funeral, while there she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately. After d funeral she tries to find him but cannot. several days later she kills her sister. question is why did she kill her sister?

Remember no ojoro, riddles are to help sharpen the brain, don't be lazy and then ruin the fun for others.. Think hard and the answers are not far fetched. I don't think I should offer a date anymore, I should think of something else to offer.... Your time starts now.