Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hello beautiful people, can't believe I'm finally here and a part of this amazing forum . I'm rae, student, based in lagos but in Benin presently. Look forward to meeting beautiful people here. I know my introduction is probably the worst, I'm a person of few words. Who introduction epp? I'm here and I'm super excited.

• Administrators

Hello beautiful people, can't believe I'm finally here and a part of this amazing forum . I'm rae, student, based in lagos but in Benin presently. Look forward to meeting beautiful people here. I know my introduction is probably the worst, I'm a person of few words. Who introduction epp? I'm here and I'm super excited.

Haha! Na really "who introduction epp". Well, welcome on board! We are glad to have you on here.

x354-q80.jpg

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Nice intro! Made me chuckle. Welcome to the club Rae. Nice very nice username. Sleek *raised eyebrows*

Don't come and break hearts here o *jokes* :D

Welcome Rae...reallt excited to have you too lol