Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

The anti-lesbian movie BUSTED was acted by a lesbian

Althena

IMG_1194.PNG

Wonders will never end!

So it turns out that the actress for the anti-lesbian movie is actually a real life lesbian. She was outted far back in 2016 by various blogs like http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/06/actress-ruth-kadiri-have-you-seen-this.html, and faithirabor. The Chika Kalu girl has been dating Ruth Kadiri and when news came out, community members went out to support them and shut out the hate oh.

But fast forward to 2017 and she and rumored lesbian Liz Benson. What is really disappointing is that she allowed herself to be used in this movie that promotes hate and even after that, she is on her instagram promoting the movie as a must-watch.

I have never seen a more clear cut case of internalized homophobia. And from the pictures on these links, it seemed like what she had with Ruth Kadiri was a very good thing. Till she turned around and God knows what happened. Sigh.

Please if anyone on NL knows her or has access to here, make una advice her to grow up. On top N300k she is out there selling us out? Very disappointing

Chai!!!!! This babe better thank God I have given my life to christ, she is an ignoramus of the highest order let me just keep mute :angry:

Hmmm. I wonder what happened? Was it all for money or what? She is really really cute though.

Meanwhile, there are rumours Ruth Kadiri is getting married.

I follow her on I.g. she's real cute and so gay. She's always posting pix of Ruth. Well the movie can't really be Anti gay, maybe the director just said that to avoid bans and the drama that is sure to follow. Someone should really see the movie. Let us ascertain the damage done.

I don't even know her. To me, she's not existing. But selling us out is far way out of line. I can and I will drop my Bible and beat her mercilessly. **iranu***

• Moderators

I don't even know her. To me, she's not existing. But selling us out is far way out of line. I can and I will drop my Bible and beat her mercilessly. **iranu***

Hahahahaha. Easy tiger

so because ruth kadiri is friends with a tomboy, took pics with her and travelled together with her, she's automatically a lesbian. Wow

so because ruth kadiri is friends with a tomboy, took pics with her and travelled together with her, she's automatically a lesbian. Wow

Na why tomboys matter tire me. You can't even be friends with a tomboy or date one in peace without being outed. Once they see you with a stud it's a public matter. Am still team tomboys tho, #bae is half boy. I follow them on insta, dey are dating or were.

Na why tomboys matter tire me. You can't even be friends with a tomboy or date one in peace without being outed. Once they see you with a stud it's a public matter. Am still team tomboys tho, #bae is half boy. I follow them on insta, dey are dating or were.

lol e tire me too, it's really not fair. It's bad enough people assume all tomboys are gay but tagging close friends too...

I follow her on I.g. she's real cute and so gay. She's always posting pix of Ruth. Well the movie can't really be Anti gay, maybe the director just said that to avoid bans and the drama that is sure to follow. Someone should really see the movie. Let us ascertain the damage done.

It is anti-gay and it ends with them being arrested and facing the law thus the tittle BUSTED. And the producers directors have been screaming from high heavens that "They are making an advocacy movie to bring attention to an evil that society is ignoring".

lol e tire me too, it's really not fair. It's bad enough people assume all tomboys are gay but tagging close friends too...

They weren't tagged just cos she is a tom boy. They also used to write mushy things about each other and be very handsy, especially on Chika's IG as it was private. It was really cute and we used to ohh and ahhh over them. Only after they were outted were the pictures deleted and some captions changed...

They weren't tagged just cos she is a tom boy. They also used to write mushy things about each other and be very handsy, especially on Chika's IG as it was private. It was really cute and we used to ohh and ahhh over them. Only after they were outted were the pictures deleted and some captions changed...

lol, okay then

It is anti-gay and it ends with them being arrested and facing the law thus the tittle BUSTED. And the producers directors have been screaming from high heavens that "They are making an advocacy movie to bring attention to an evil that society is ignoring".

Oh well. Let's still give China the benefit of doubt. She sure had fun shooting a movie that was almost close to what she's about. #sighs

Being gay in Nigeria is not easy

Oh well. Let's still give China the benefit of doubt. She sure had fun shooting a movie that was almost close to what she's about. #sighs

Being gay in Nigeria is not easy

I'm telling you. Not easy at all. Like you are in a shell and you can't crack.