Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Flat Mates Needed ASAP!!!

TeeJay

Okay, so I found a four bedroom flat at Ogba, Lagos. Believe me, when I say the bedrooms, atleast three of them (not the master bedroom which is ensuite) is unbelievably big. I mean, as big as capable of been a bedroom, and a sitting room. So, I and a colleague who is a brother in the Community, are currently looking for two other flat mates. Total package is 750k. Yearly rent is 500k. Ehen divided by 4, that house is just too good to be for 188k (and subsequently 125k) each. Trust me. The kitchen is oh-my-goshly large, same goes for the sitting room which boasts of two balconies.

One could do a short lease budiness with it. I have been toying with the idea of a dance studio. I have a video I took of it. PM so I share it somehow. Alright. PM me if you are interested. Lets hope it stays single till a sister gets it... Even if not to co-rent.

Funny I never imagined this working in Nigeria. But you've made the space seem so private and interesting that I'm like this isn't a bad idea at all.

Hopefully you'll get someone to share it with.