Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Online Christian extremist mocks ‘pro-Sodomite’ Ariana Grande fans after Manchester attack

FlyJ

• Administrators

Theodore-Shoebat-min_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

An extreme Christian activist with hundreds of followers has insisted he has “no sympathy” for the innocent children murdered during an Ariana Grande concert.

The world was stunned by the shocking attack on an Ariana Grande concert in the UK’s Manchester Arena last night.

22 people were killed in the nail-bombing attack. Many of the victims were young, and the youngest was an eight-year-old girl.

Leaders from around the world have condemned the atrocity – but on the extremist fringes, some are openly celebrating the atrocity.

Theodore Shoebat, a self-described “Christian militant” activist from the United States who has hundreds of followers online, uploaded a clip celebrating the attack.

In the video, uploaded to his website, he said: “In regards to this attack, I really have no sympathy for these people.

“The people who died, the people who were injured, the people who were scared out of their minds, who ran away [screaming]… I really don’t care.

“The types of people who go to these concerts are the same types of people who are responsible for the degeneracy that you see in society, the moral decay.

“They go to these concerts dressed up as whores, dressed up as sluts, they’re pro-sodomite, they’re pro-divorce, they’re pro-infidelity.

“They want evil, they want decay, they want sodomy, they want Sodom and Gomorrah.”

He proceeded to show a picture of several of the victims, mocking their appearance and referring to them as “sodomite lovers”.

Ms Grande, whose brother Frankie Grande is gay, is a very public LGBT ally.

Shoebat previously appeared alongside senior Republicans Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee in a ‘religious freedom’ documentary.

He has a history of violent anti-LGBT rhetoric.

The so-called activist previously made a video claiming Jesus would have beaten gays to death with his own hands.

He claimed: “When you have the sodomites coming out into the streets and the Christians come and beat them up, the people who are beating up the sodomites don’t really get punished because the society is so conditioned that way.

“If there’s a law written in the hearts of the people, then the people who fighting this evil, physically, with their hands, fighting them, beating them up, those people are not going to get in trouble.

“Jesus Christ took up a whip and beat people up in his Father’s temple. Now imagine if sodomites were in his Father’s temple. Jesus would have killed them all. He wouldn’t just have hit them; Jesus got violent!”

Source

• Like 1

• Moderators

He is utterly misinformed and misguided. Such heights of barbarism. Lol.

I think at this point, i have developed a massive intolerance towards intolerance itself and intolerant ideas.

It's people like these that incite hate crimes. Owing to all his comments, for all I know, he is nothing but anti-Christ. God is love period! Judge less love more.

This is one of the many hurtful, judgemental and nauseatingly ignorant bigot who claim to portray himself as"Christian " and disguise under the umbrella of religion to breed hate. Christ is/ would always be love.

They were kids, really young. and do not deserved all this toxic comment for exploring and trying to live.

Right here is why atheism thrives.

Mad men continue to give religion a bad rep while hiding under the umbrella of holy books to cause and promote violence.

Sometimes it looks like the only reason Christianity is "better" is because a lot of Christians are hypocrites. They want to look like they practice what they preach.. If this wasn't the case..

Most Christians aren't Christ like. SMH

"I like your Christ.

I do not like your 'christians'.

Because your 'christians' are so unlike your Christ."

~ Mahatma Gandhi

"I like your Christ.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

WORD

• Moderators

"I like your Christ.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

#word

I share the same sentiments.

The word "Christian" is now another everyday word. I just shake my head when I see some/most pastors displaying stupidity and the gullible followers still follow. The other day, one pastor displayed himself calling God in heaven from Zimbabwe, and the congregation continued to ginger his swagger on the stage. Whenever I see these things,I'm always like, Jesus, can you come already?

Another one kissed a female member on the lips in front of his congregation. Afterwards he asked "how do you feel?'.

Another one said to his congregation "how can you say a pastor wants to sleep with you? You are not disgracing the pastor, you are disgracing yourself". This was Sulaiman or however the f***k his name is spelt. Probably trying to deter other women he has had affairs with from speaking up.

Well, I call most of them pastorpreneurs. They are there to make money. Church business is a good business. God save their gullible followers.