Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lesbian gang pictured smoking weed at a hotel in Delta State

FlyJ

• Administrators

7.jpg

20b.jpg

Sapele Oghenek Facebook page posted these of young girls pictured smoking weeds at Peemos Hotel yesterday. According to their report, the girls are deeply involved in lesbianism, drugs and violence.

"Report enter studio say as we expose Tiana yesterday for her illicit acts,our studio record some small idiots,wey nor dey bath well,as dem gather for Peemos Hotel today dey smoke weed publicly and dey discuss Tiana (deir gang issue)

and d one with white,wey her name na Rejoice, wey carry dread talk say,she go deal with Tafia on everyday thing,why the blue one wey be Lesbian partner to the one with white,wey her name na Sarah,and wey wear blue begin talk anyhow. As we speak this little girls don dey practice lesbianism and dey smoke and drink hard drugs to kill deir cells. We dey call on deir family members to carry them Sidon and borrow them sense before them go begin catch enemies for deir family head. Na who like Jail,dey find Tafia for street. Life na sense. Na deir pictures wey dem use take dey smoke and seduce deir selves dey attached to this post so."

8.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hahahaha. It was hard reading that!

Na wa o... got outted on FB if I got the gist right? I don't quite understand but seems like it was done by someone they know all too well...

Thankfully there are guys in there as well and should count for something should it escalate right. Dunno mehn. That isn't a charming phot if you asked me :D

The names though...

Tip: Practice safe #hangout!

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Flyj o. Lol.

When I see photos of this sort, the first thing that comes to mind is: what quality of lives will these have in another decade. I try to picture it and then wish they could see as clearly that the rugged life doesn't look good with age.

Truth is, it often saddens me when I see much older women who don't look like they took hold of the opportunities while in their youth.

In living in the moment, it is important to have an eye for the future. We must not forget that tomorrows are only the outcomes our accumulated yesterdays. Hence if we dont want to see certain habits in our future, today is the perfect time to curb them. If we don't want to look like we are aging badly, today is the best time to fix it and quit the things which quickly degrade the body. Forward thinking never hurt anybody in my opinion.

• Administrators
We must not forget that tomorrows are only the outcomes our accumulated yesterdays.
says the great philosopher Kimi.

True talk though

• Like 1

Kimi will make a good counsellor o. But really we cant all be straight arrows, some people must be deviants and having good and bad choices to make is what really makes us human. From the days of Eve, we have been permitted to choose Life or Death. It keeps the world balanced.

• Moderators

Kimi will make a good counsellor o. But really we cant all be straight arrows, some people must be deviants and having good and bad choices to make is what really makes us human. From the days of Eve, we have been permitted to choose Life or Death. It keeps the world balanced.

Hahahaha. Lala o... na wa. Valid point but mehn you are blunt o :D

I tell you, we can't all be straight arrows neither can we all be clean waters. There will always be a Judas in that family. And believe me, that's what makes the life sweet. We all can't be the same. Some people go still choose to be the bad egg.

Hahahaha. Lala o... na wa. Valid point but mehn you are blunt o :D/>

U speak wisdom mehnnnnnn✋✋✋