Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lez around ibadan

Nnesky

• Moderators

I'm not sure why but I was a little turned off by this post...

I'm probably having one of those off days

am sorry about any misconduct or misconception about the post . i just want a sense of belonging to know if truly there are people like me in Ibadan. ERM kimi sorry for the turnoff

• Moderators

am sorry about any misconduct or misconception about the post . i just want a sense of belonging to know if truly there are people like me in Ibadan. ERM kimi sorry for the turnoff

Oh no... please don't be sorry. Like I said, I'm probably having one of those days. Try to participate and soon enough you will meet someone nice enough for you.

There was no misconduct in the actual sense of the word. We are here for you

Ibadan isn't far from Lagos, add it to your search? I mean people have traveled farther for love biggrin.gif

Btw, am I the only person who hates the word "Lez"? I find it.. Ugly, dirty even.

Lol. I'm one of the few people that all those names don't bother. If you like call it "rug muncher" or "p**sy eater". Na everybody get their mouth.

Baby Girl widen your search around all the S/W states, like Hawken said people travel for much less not to talk of sex. I don't normally look at this section, but you can also consider people that have same requests as you on this section. Most are in Lagos but IB isn't far.

Then you also have to be careful, being caught in a Gay situation is a crime so you have to always have that at the back of your mind in online interactions.

Lol. I'm one of the few people that all those names don't bother. If you like call it "rug muncher" or "p**sy eater". Na everybody get their mouth.

Baby Girl widen your search around all the S/W states, like Hawken said people travel for much less not to talk of sex. I don't normally look at this section, but you can also consider people that have same requests as you on this section. Most are in Lagos but IB isn't far.

Then you also have to be careful, being caught in a Gay situation is a crime so you have to always have that at the back of your mind in online interactions.

Oh come off it. Stop scaring people. Who has time to witch hunt lesbians? Y'all make it seem like the police are so jobless as to come online and stalk lesbians. How many have been caught? There is a gay party happening every other day in Nigeria. We are not in South Africa

Oh come off it. Stop scaring people. Who has time to witch hunt lesbians? Y'all make it seem like the police are so jobless as to come online and stalk lesbians. How many have been caught? There is a gay party happening every other day in Nigeria. We are not in South Africa

See me see wahala. Who said police are here? Let me not further waste my time this night.

• Upvote 1

Please if you know any locations, send an IV!!!

See me see wahala. Who said police are here? Let me not further waste my time this night.

You are just going to let her talk like that and get away with it?

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Hawken you're just a troublemaker

but mehn, I had already started getting my popcorn and Ribena ready to watch the show. Lol. For a fact, now I know that Lala is truly born again.. :D

You are just going to let her talk like that and get away with it?

My dear, I'm born again. And as a result my nonsense meter is now high.

Hahahaha. Hawken you're just a troublemaker

but mehn, I had already started getting my popcorn and Ribena ready to watch the show. Lol. For a fact, now I know that Lala is truly born again.. :D/>

RME.... chicken

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Let my girlfriend catch you calling me that. Hawken will tell you what animal i'm more like especially in bed :angry:

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. See this somebody o... but you said I was a restless kitten with tiger skills the other night :huh: :angry:

• Administrators

Hehehe. I will alert you.

+Me. Haha

Do I need to have a bulletproof on though? Lol