Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Random Thoughts

kimi

Very kind of you @Disney!

Your post reminded me of the formation tour.I never used to care for Beyonce as such and never got the idea around the BeyHives till the Formation tour!

My goodness! Beyonce is indeed a Queen! She took us on a journey.Everything slayed from stage to stage lighting, costumes,musical arrangement, story, bravura vocal performance, and dancing. She was ferocious and flawless. It was a spectacular show that left us in awe.

There was such a rich authority to every movement she made, every note she sang and every glance across the stadium. Spectacular!

Her dancers slayed! Need I say, the stadium was sold out. Who else can sell out a stadium if not Bey? Much respect to the Queen, and to all the BeyHives. Gays love her too!

Beyonce is forever gonna be my SLAY MAMA :P

• Moderators

Very often, people say "don't change for anybody! Be uniquely you". See? I have a slight problem with that. Here's why: if being uniquely you is a thief or a murderer or okay okay let's be less dramatic now...lol. if you are an embodiment of shitty and crappy attitude or a warehouse for deplorable character, then by all means YOU MUST Change! Hahahaha.

Embrace change and let another willfully put you on the right path :D

#averyrandomthought

Very often, people say "don't change for anybody! Be uniquely you". See? I have a slight problem with that. Here's why: if being uniquely you is a thief or a murderer or okay okay let's be less dramatic now...lol. if you are an embodiment of shitty and crappy attitude or a warehouse for deplorable character, then by all means YOU MUST Change! Hahahaha.

Embrace change and let another willfully put you on the right path :D/>

#averyrandomthought

Correct. If I'm not okay with some bad characters, then she got to change. Change is a constant thing, either the change is for good or you change for whatever. Not the APC kinda change tho...

• Moderators

Truth is when it comes to an SO, i'm not one for going into a relationship to change people mehn. Lol. I would rather not start. I am patient and the right one will surely stroll by...

Moves close for my GIGANTIC HUG *smirks* well hawken I hope you don't mind

cool.gif

I do. And i will be cominng for my pound of flesh very soon.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i almost broke my arm trying to kill a roach. That bitch got away. just like the last one, im going to get you girl, eventually. :)

• Administrators

Should I go to sweet sensation or just go chill at Protea? Considering I have a big day tomorrow. Maybe Chinese or pizza. Gosh, I can't make up my mind.

I just witnessed two full- blown blokes exchange fierce blows because of 30naira change. Conclusively it's evident that this government has succeeded in reducing "most Nigerians" to imprudent idiots.

CONTINOUS LEARNING is the most guaranteed pathway to success.

today was one of my proudest moments...For the first time in my 6-year-Career,

I got awarded

I got awarded

I got awarded

I got awarded

I got awarded

Y do I AV a feeling that eBa and egusi is the only that can cure dis fever I feel B)

• Moderators

Y do I AV a feeling that eBa and egusi is the only that can cure dis fever I feel B)/>

Hahahaha. Nopes. Carrots, Cabbage and Lettuce is the waY to go :angry:

• Moderators

Lagos traffic is a bastard. You will not destroy my sex life. The fatigue is unbelievable

• Moderators

Awwwh....

The phobia is gone! I did it!! I woke up to a storm this morning (mid-sleep) and I slept back without a panic. Then I woke finally and the storm had reawakened and still no panic. Not a single dreadful thought. I feel such incredible peace and calm... I have indeed come a long way.

Contact me for phobia #cure

Signed

NL Woli

Lagos traffic is a bastard. You will not destroy my sex life. The fatigue is unbelievable

Babe, I am not around. So i don't understand the sex life you have that will be destroyed....? mellow.gif

• Moderators

Babe, I am not around. So i don't understand the sex life you have that will be destroyed....? mellow.gif

Hahahaha. I know right. Sowy :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

You know how you know yourself to have a certain trait but how it is rarely ever acknowledged by others? Truth is, we aren't so expressive in my family.

Well... today, brother-in-law says I'm caring. And It's funny how good a person those simple words made me feel :D awwwh...

Here I am 15minutes later still dwelling on the incident. Lol. Moving on...

• Moderators

For the first time, I turned down an opportunity to offer a kind gesture. I chose to put me first instead. I simply told the person I cherish my privacy and as much as I hate to decline people on such requests, I hope he understands.

We shook hands and that was that