Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Random Thoughts

kimi

• Moderators

"They ask why I love the rain, the river, the ocean,

I tell them softly that, unlike the people who should have loved me better, the water was never afraid to touch me, even when I was damaged and broken....." - DSP

#profound

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

"Can I have all your kisses?

Only if I can have all yours good morning kisses, good night kisses, happy kisses, kisses to taste your Chapstick, kisses to taste your lipstick, kisses because you're cute, kisses because I like you, kisses because I'm proud of you, kisses just because, sleepy kisses, middle of the night kisses, movie kisses, randomly wake up and look at you and thinking you're the best person ever kisses, then you can have all my kisses"

Lol. #stolen yet apt!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/15/2017 at 5:48 AM, kimi said:

For the first time, I turned down an opportunity to offer a kind gesture. I chose to put me first instead. I simply told the person I cherish my privacy and as much as I hate to decline people on such requests, I hope he understands.

We shook hands and that was that

Good. Its important you do now and then. Too much nice is unhealthy.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Lool. Thanks boo... I will ensure I do that always. I never disobey my baby girl 😚😍😗

• Moderators

Thinking today about Donald #Trump... that's one man who surely fights to win. What his campaign taught me is that he never competes if his chances of winning aren't sure. Friday night musings... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm at a car wash and there are these guys -washing the cars.

I'm thinking to myself:

"I magine them in suits; Imagine they had opportunity and utilized it; Imagine they had education. With how 'hard' they work, Imagine their reality was different and they were born into completely different type of circumstances. These would make for very hardworking and handsome bankers I think... Alas..."

The great mystery of life. 

Please always remember that we aren't necessarily better than anyone else but for the opportunities we've been handed and the varying circumstances of our lives. 

#selah

On 8/6/2017 at 2:55 PM, kimi said:

I'm at a car wash and there are these guys -washing the cars.

I'm thinking to myself:

"I magine them in suits; Imagine they had opportunity and utilized it; Imagine they had education. With how 'hard' they work, Imagine their reality was different and they were born into completely different type of circumstances. These would make for very hardworking and handsome bankers I think... Alas..."

The great mystery of life. 

Please always remember that we aren't necessarily better than anyone else but for the opportunities we've been handed and the varying circumstances of our lives. 

#selah

Did you also remember that if they were in suits, you would probably have to wash your car yourself? Did you remember that even from such labours, with a life of saving and sacrifice, they could build an empire from that "little beginning"? Perspective love, it's all about perspectives.

Being sick is so weird... Its like one day u are can to take over the world (pinky and the brain style) and then fiam! The world is crushing the life out of you. Moving becomes a capitol pubishment, food taste like powdered crap and you just keep trying to remember how it felt to feel wonderful....but of course you can't....

All your mind seems to draw up is misery and how much your life sucks right now.....

• Moderators
6 hours ago, contessa said:

Being sick is so weird... Its like one day u are can to take over the world (pinky and the brain style) and then fiam! The world is crushing the life out of you. Moving becomes a capitol pubishment, food taste like powdered crap and you just keep trying to remember how it felt to feel wonderful....but of course you can't....

All your mind seems to draw up is misery and how much your life sucks right now.....

Get well soon.... (have some pancake k):597f82596939e_tw_cookie1:

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Get well soon.... (have some pancake k):597f82596939e_tw_cookie1:

Kimi made pancakes for little ole me! I can die in ecstacy.... Right after I finish the pancakes cos some nl chicks are eyeing them ......

• Administrators

I stumbled on this study about farts and how "the average human passes gas about 14 times a day." I found it interesting and thought to share. #randomthoughts

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

I stumbled on this study about farts and how "the average human passes gas about 14 times a day." I found it interesting and thought to share. #randomthoughts

Hahahaha. Growing up, I was always above average. It isn't any different in this case. The wife would certainly enjoy my apple scented farts 🙄

On 06/20/2017 at 11:35 AM, scarlet said:

i almost broke my arm trying to kill a roach. That bitch got away. just like the last one, im going to get you girl, eventually. :)

Sounds like u are after ur ex or something....

48 minutes ago, contessa said:

Sounds like u are after ur ex or something....

Lol. To be honest, I was only after a roach, and nothing else.

On my way from work yesterday evening, there's this guy who kept rubbing his thigh against mine in the taxi. I was just too tired to protest, so I let him be. For him mind, he'll be thinking: damn! I've turned this girl on! See she love it! Only if he'd known I didn't feel shit! 

I m sleepy as f***k....and I m at work! There's no pretty way of doing this.....😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖.  I m shamelessly going to sleep in my office like someone whose wife harasses her at home....

The average Nigerian man is an egomaniac chest beater, who's unrepentantly arrogant, posturing and prancing around like a deceased Harambe gorilla. does not like to be corrected. 

• Like 1