Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Random Thoughts

kimi

• Moderators

This is just the place for publishing anything that pops into that imaginative mind/head of yours lol

• Moderators

I love eggs. Never used to. These days, I catch myself tempted to eat more than 2 in a day. Lol.

Then today, my love for eggs progressed to another level when I caught myself thinking "eggs are certainly better than chicken then again, I get to eat a whole chicken rather than just a couple of parts" :D :D

Don't judge me lol

• Administrators

This John Wick movie though! Interesting but getting tired of the story line. Well, now he has an international bounty, let's see what happens next.

So this girl clutched her man at parade ground as I walked pass. I was just observing how really low his white shorts are. and his obviously dirty boxers hanging out.but no,she must think I want some of that ashy, crusty, moisturizer lacking, smelling balls having man of hers.

Yeye dey smell true true.

• Moderators

...and his obviously dirty boxers hanging out.but no,she must think I want some of that ashy, crusty, moisturizer lacking, smelling balls having man of hers.

Hahahahahahaha. Someone's angry. Lol

So this girl clutched her man at parade ground as I walked pass. I was just observing how really low his white shorts are. and his obviously dirty boxers hanging out.but no,she must think I want some of that ashy, crusty, moisturizer lacking, smelling balls having man of hers.

Lol you dey provoke oo

• Moderators

I never thought I had a mumu button till now. It' the most wonderful feeling :D

Hawken is the girl pliss stay away

• Administrators

Just when I thought people wouldn't show up today at work. The place just be like Oshodi. No vacations again? Take time off peeps.

• Administrators

I never thought I had a mumu button till now. It' the most wonderful feeling :D/>/>/>

Hawken is the girl pliss stay away ������������������

#RandomThot - Share your story o. This is beautiful!

• Moderators

This John Wick movie though! Interesting but getting tired of the story line. Well, now he has an international bounty, let's see what happens next.

Hahahahaha. Hilarious!! Or Palmgroove?

• Moderators

#RandomThot - Share your story o. This is beautiful!

Please o... we don't want people to use wicked eyes to eye our love abeg. Two beautiful people make for a beautiful love. That's all the info you need :angry:

• Administrators

Hahahahaha. Hilarious!! Or Palmgroove?

Onipanu. It's been a while I went to Palmgroove sef.

• Moderators

I'm in my elements now and the thoughts have started to flow :D

I think same sex love has got to be one of the purest forms out there due to the limited choices/options to pick from. Often times, these relationships tend to transcend the vain things in life like distance or tribe or religion etc... Typically, if you find yourself a good woman, best to hold on to her (for dear life) and never let go.

Essentially, for the good ones, if she isn't a million miles away, then she is taken. And If she isn't taken, she's probably your exes friend or friend's ex. Lol. Outside of these. They tend to be all sorts of freaky

I'm in my elements now and the thoughts have started to flow :D/>

I think same sex love has got to be one of the purest forms out there due to the limited choices/options to pick from. Often times, these relationships tend to transcend the vain things in life like distance or tribe or religion etc... Typically, if you find yourself a good woman, best to hold on to her (for dear life) and never let go.

Essentially, for the good ones, if she isn't a million miles away, then she is taken. And If she isn't taken, she's probably your exes friend or friend's ex. Lol. Outside of these. They tend to be all sorts of freaky

Good advice. When you see the one that worths it, grab her, hold on to her firmly and do not let her go.

Yeah!! Well today I had a self examination. ... and I found out how happy AV become so I want to say a big thank you to NL

AND I dedicate this song to us BEYONCE...... FORMATION.

Hope we Kip slaying TOGETHER. :)

• Moderators

Yeah!! Well today I had a self examination. ... and I found out how happy AV become so I want to say a big thank you to NL

AND I dedicate this song to us BEYONCE...... FORMATION.

Hope we Kip slaying TOGETHER. :)

Awwwwh.... come here for a gigantic hug!

• Administrators

Very kind of you @Disney!

Your post reminded me of the formation tour.I never used to care for Beyonce as such and never got the idea around the BeyHives till the Formation tour!

My goodness! Beyonce is indeed a Queen! She took us on a journey.Everything slayed from stage to stage lighting, costumes,musical arrangement, story, bravura vocal performance, and dancing. She was ferocious and flawless. It was a spectacular show that left us in awe.

There was such a rich authority to every movement she made, every note she sang and every glance across the stadium. Spectacular!

Her dancers slayed! Need I say, the stadium was sold out. Who else can sell out a stadium if not Bey? Much respect to the Queen, and to all the BeyHives. Gays love her too!

Awwwwh.... come here for a gigantic hug!

Moves close for my GIGANTIC HUG *smirks* well hawken I hope you don't mind

B)