Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I made it yo!

Haloooo

It feels really good to be here in a room full of like minds and familiar peepol.

I guess I am the latest recruit here...Thanks for having me.

My name is jenny, i ammmmmmm sumwhat a Dyke...but den i got my girly /African woman sides.

I am piscean,so I could naturally be a bored cat..which is wat drives me to go out of my way to find fun.

I love and appreciate  very vibrant peepol bcos am the type that gets my energy by being around energized peepol.

I am single and searching for "she"

• Moderators

Nice and Very honest! Welcome to NL... tell us about it when you meet her. As your on-site matchmaker, I can confirm to you that there are Lots of singles here :D

FlyMaz still WIP sha... :(

You did not add ur location Jenny but all the same welcome Hun. If you are ready to be my third wife just holla. Am trying to beat Solomon's record and am just getting started.

1) You made it yo! It feels good to finally be here! Well... it may not continue to feel like so. You see, thee people of NL can be quiet mean. But then again we are women so no surprise there.

2) You will not find love here. So give up now. Reason being that the only people capable of giving love have been swept up already. I.e Me

***) As you will come to find out for yourself, the only person with energy on this forum is Kimi(and she is my girlfriend so remove eye). The rest of us are just struggling to keep up.

4) Feel free to disregerad the above ������ Welcome To NL Jenny

Edited by Hawken

1) You made it yo! It feels good to finally be here! Well... it may not continue to feel like so. You see, thee people of NL can be quiet mean. But then again we are women so no surprise there.

2) You will not find love here. So give up now. Reason being that the only people capable of giving love have been swept up already. I.e Me

***) As you will come to find out for yourself, the only person with energy on this forum is Kimi(and she is my girlfriend so remove eye). The rest of us are just struggling to keep up.

LOL...@hawken -don't worry, even if I won't find love....at least I can find sum fun, dat would do till love beckons.

Kimi already passed me sum energy....and i got the vibe strait up.

Thanks for having me here once again @hawken

You did not add ur location Jenny but all the same welcome Hun. If you are ready to be my third wife just holla. Am trying to beat Solomon's record and am just getting started.

@VinA...Good luck as you rev up to beat Solomon records, more grease to ur muscles.

Portharcourt is my present location.

And no....I am not ready for 3rd place on ur strike list Seeing that Ayam a Virgin.

okay. ...gud nite

• Moderators

That's my baby girl

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy *now playing Duncan mighty, I'm a pH girl'. So good to see someone from my end.

Welcome on board Jenny, may Cupid hit that arrow real quick. Lol.

@VinA...Good luck as you rev up to beat Solomon records, more grease to ur muscles.

Portharcourt is my present location.

And no....I am not ready for 3rd place on ur strike list Seeing that Ayam a Virgin.

okay. ...gud nite

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...