Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Would you consider yourself relationship material?

FlyJ

• Administrators

So would you consider yourself a relationship material? Is there anything you would change about yourself?What's your selling point?

• Moderators

Okay okay... on a serious note

I honestly believe that I am excellent relationship material because I have deliberately taken out the time to learn from past relationships and have used the learnings to improve on myself.

I also am very keen on being a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. It is a a habit I formed some years back in my quest for perfection. Lol. You think there are no perfect humans? Well... think again! :D

A relationship material? Haah, my material can sew a heavy agbada and the trouser oo, it can sew danshiki and the fila, it can also sew iro and buba, add the gele to it. All in one piece. The material is expensive though, you can't get much in the market. Anything I would change about myself? Don't think there's any. My selling point? I care too much, jeeeezz!!! OK, bye.

• Upvote 1

I am more of a side chic, fling material. Hehehehe. You want hard, fast, short lived fun and I am the girl. At the mention of relationship Vina will disappear. It's like magic really. Lol

• Upvote 1

Okay okay... on a serious note

I honestly believe that I am excellent relationship material because I have deliberately taken out the time to learn from past relationships and have used the learnings to improve on myself.

I also am very keen on being a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. It is a a habit I formed some years back in my quest for perfection. Lol. You think there are no perfect humans? Well... think again! biggrin.gif

I am more of a side chic, fling material. Hehehehe. You want hard, fast, short lived fun and I am the girl. At the mention of relationship Vina will disappear. It's like magic really. Lol

See selling point. Don't worry, someone out here is looking for just this ;)

Are u serious.

Well i like d disappearing part sha B)

Well yea...I appreciate relationships.

The hard nut to crack is finding the right person for u

and if u find...happy re u forever.

selah

Stuff I would change about me - nothing really

selling point - Good head + pure heart

• 7 months later...

I pour myself into my relationships. I give my time, love, words, understanding, bla bla bla. I guess that's why moving on is usually tough because I tend to empty myself for people , forgetting to refill until after my empty tank has made a huge mess of a jolly good ride.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dequeen said:

I pour myself into my relationships. I give my time, love, words, understanding, bla bla bla. I guess that's why moving on is usually tough because I tend to empty myself for people , forgetting to refill until after my empty tank has made a huge mess of a jolly good ride.

I think I've found my long lost twin ...did you read my mind?

i fall hard and fast.when I'm in a relationship with someone I make that person the centre of my world.she  becomes my everything.Sometimes putting the key to my happiness in their pocket(I know it's wrong)...and then when things go south..the pain is usually excruciating.

Moving on can take me years  ...so I'm always careful on who I give my heart to...if it involves pain and tears it ain't love.

• Like 1

Relationship is a serious business. You need to put in time, efforts, to make it work.i have learnt this overtime having been in long term relationships before. 

That's why I am taking my time to get into another, cos once I'm in, I'm in.. 

I definitely won't change anything about myself, I think I'm well balanced..vice and virtues.. 

My selling point? I'm awesome+every one loves a girl with brains yes?

Yeah, Relationship, hmmm l love to give attention  a lot and l always  play the stronger roles in my relationships. What l have learnt from my past is to respect people feelings when they give you their heart and it has made me a better person.

Over the years l have come to realize that is not worth sharing your bed when you are not in for it. l would rather masturbate when the orgy is too much than fooling around. l feel that moment should be special and magical and that's what kept for two years after my separation till l met the one.:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MENA said:

Yeah, Relationship, hmmm l love to give attention  a lot and l always  play the stronger roles in my relationships. What l have learnt from my past is to respect people feelings when they give you their heart and it has made me a better person.

Over the years l have come to realize that is not worth sharing your bed when you are not in for it. l would rather masturbate when the orgy is too much than fooling around. l feel that moment should be special and magical and that's what kept for two years after my separation till l met the one.:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Woooooow

The kind of positivity and love emanating from this comment sha.

Mena Love really does look good on u😊.

6 minutes ago, Phegore said:

Woooooow

That's just the way it is. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

9 hours ago, Phegore said:

Woooooow

As in ehn.....

On 6/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, vina said:

Vina l hope ur days of side chic are over? if not l wonder how you can keep a wife when you can't keep a relationship ?:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

8 hours ago, MENA said:

Vinal hope ur days of side chic are over? if not l wonder how you can keep a wife when you can't keep a relationship ??:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Lmao. Nice observation.