Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dammy Krane arrested for Grand Theft, Credit Card & Identity Fraud in Miami

FlyJ

• Administrators

bn.png

Hypertek music singer Dammy Krane has been arrested in the United States today, Friday 2nd of June, for grand theft allegations, credit card fraud and identity theft.

He is currently being held in jail at the Miami Dade County Corrections as he waits to meet his bond requirements.

His details have been updated onto the US jail base website.

Wow!I feel bad for him. Fast money is never the way to go.Be content with what you have o.No look wetin dey Mr Okoro house.

Remember - Custard na just pap wey jand. Take pride in your hard-work.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Truth is I am one of those who never believe when gist has it that certain celebs don't make their money off the acting or singing trade but from drug pushing and other shenanigans. I always thought haters were at it again... I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt because a part of me has refused to believe it is true until proven guilty in the court of law.

Oh well...

As a matter of truth, those yeyebrities live fake lifes. What annoys me is the way our youths adore and worship them. The more reason crime rates are high. Imagine seeing celebs photo-shopping pictures of them on instagram or snap chat in a Ferrari or new models of cars,with expensive stuffs some of them can't even afford, and those young boys would be like, "me sef wan hammer like kcee", hence, they go into internet fraud and stuffs and the likes. Only few of these celebs really got the money and you won't even hear them or see them flashing it online. Our youths virtually live their lifes online, mostly instagram, snapchat which is bad. No be everything wey dey online dey real, not with Nigerian celebs tho. I just pity this generation living fake lifes. I hope they receive sense soon sha!

Eeyah Dammy accept my sympathy would keep praying for u

Btw. Hope it is not true sha. B)

• Administrators

Update

The private jet company TapJets that reported singer Dammy Krane has revealed how the 24 year old star fell into their trap yesterday.

Speaking to some news men, TapJet reveals that although they are not proud to have had Krane arrested, it was their duty to protect other companies from the fraud that would likely continue.

Explaining how they had Dammy Krane and his accomplice arrested, the Jet company stated that Dammy Krane had the Jet App on his Samsung Galaxy S7 with which he made the bookings, and he continued to use different cards for the transaction until he used up to five.

According to Tap jet, the details on the card entered was different from the details given and the zip code.

His accomplice also tried to purchase flight on another phone with yet another card. Total of 5 cards in an hour till one worked.

We are 100% confident that our app was on that phone and order was placed via T-Mobile network from cell tower located in Miami area.

We have coordinates of cell tower and proof that they took a car from that area to Opalacka airport. That’s where arrest took place. We are not proud about it. We want others to think twice before stealing from companies.

Technology is very sophisticated and being an airline, we have access to the latest.

I hope you can help spreading the message that we are not on a witch hunt.

Meanwhile, a defense attorney, Deborah Prager, has now been appointed to represent Dammy Krane who is now facing a 9-count-charge of fraud and grand theft.

• Like 1

He has been charged to court on a 9-count charge, and he may go to jail. He's lucky sha, US prisons are far better than kirikiri.

• Administrators

Lol. If you are talking infrastructure, most definitely. But when you are talking gangs etc., US prisons are tougher.

• Like 1

Lol. If you are talking infrastructure, most definitely. But when you are talking gangs etc., US prisons are tougher.

LOL, sure Dammy will cope.

No visible source of income yet you want to fly private jet, and drink champagne. See where it has landed you. Just sad.

• Administrators

Update:

Fulfilling bail conditions which include the payment of $7,500 dollars, Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane has been released from Miami County Dade after his arrest last week for Grandtheft, credit card fraud and Identity theft at the United State of America.

The pop singer is scheduled to appear in court on the 23rd of June with his new attorney Courtney Erik for them to start the trail of his alleged accusations which he is still pleading not guilty to. The singer is demanding a trial by jury and also chose the option of the non-waiver pre-trial conference.

According to Africa Music Law, Dammy Krane’s alleged accomplice, Ilochonwu Gabriel Chukwuebuka, who is expected to appear in court on June 22nd, has a rap sheet/criminal record with a document of his April arrest where he was released on a felony bond on April 22nd, 2017

For now, there’s no evidence that the accusations on Dammy Krane are true, neither is there an evidence showing they’re false, all we are privy to is that Dammy Krane remains charged with Grand Theft, Credit Card Fraud and Identity theft.

• Like 1