Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Kiss Her

kimi

• Moderators

I saw this write up someplace. Totally not mine. Lol. I loved it so much I decided to share. The only changes I will make to it are simply to make sentences more easily understandable by inserting the appropraite punctuation marks and including a few simple words to make the reading experience more satisfying :D

Here goes:

Kiss her.

Slowly, take your time, there's no place you'd rather be.

Kiss her but not like you're waiting for something else, not like you are eager to have your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that.

Kiss her like you've forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched.

Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laughing into her mouth, inhale her sighs.

Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist.

Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you're the brightest thing she's ever seen.

Kiss her like she's the brightest thing you've ever seen, take your time.

Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you're ever going to taste.

Kiss her until she forgets how to count.

Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silence.

Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name.

(Words added are bolded. I also broke sentences into different lines to make for a more poetic read. Me too I tried na... lol)

• Moderators

Dedicated to one special girl (aka Dear Future Wife)... this is what I desperately want to do with your lips when it touches mine.

• Downvote 1

I saw this write up someplace. Totally not mine. Lol. I loved it so much I decided to share. The only changes I will make to it are simply to make sentences more easily understandable by inserting the appropraite punctuation marks and including a few simple words to make the reading experience more satisfying :D/>

Here goes:

Kiss her.

Slowly, take your time, there's no place you'd rather be.

Kiss her but not like you're waiting for something else, not like you are eager to have your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that.

Kiss her like you've forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched.

Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laughing into her mouth, inhale her sighs.

Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist.

Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you're the brightest thing she's ever seen.

Kiss her like she's the brightest thing you've ever seen, take your time.

Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you're ever going to taste.

Kiss her until she forgets how to count.

Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silence.

Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name.

(Words added are bolded. I also broke sentences into different lines to make for a more poetic read. Me too I tried na... lol)

Dear future wife.... i wana kiss you stupid.....kiss your silence...come here baby muaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Administrators

Very nice. Dear Future Wife - Kimi is coming for you.

Thanks for sharing.

Why is everyone calling dear future wife now??? Lemme call my own too sha! My dear future wifey, I will love you,no doubt but those lips, just get ready for everyday eating. And you know you gotta prepare your sexy lips for the marathon kisses... Take care of yourself. OK, bye.