Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FG laments increase in homosexuality, wearing of dreadlocks

FlyJ

• Administrators

The Federal Government says social values have disintegrated, adding that Nigerian youths have embraced same sex marriage.

The government said some youths had even staged a protest before the National Assembly for the repeal of the Same Sex Marriage (prohibition) Act which prescribes a 14-year jail term for anyone who enters into a gay marriage.

The Director-General of the National Orientation Agency, Dr. Garba Abari, said this during a programme titled, ‘Anti-Corruption: The Role of Media as Change Agents’ in Abuja on Saturday.

The programme was organised by the Muslim Media Practitioners of Nigeria.

The NOA boss also urged youths to stop wearing dreadlocks hairstyle and saggy trousers.

He said, “It is pertinent to note that the advent of satellite broadcasting has continued to pose a serious challenge to our traditional culture and religious values and our identity as a people.  Our youths are now being deceived by the international media with values that are at variance with our culture and the teachings of our religion.

“The wearing of tattoos, dreadlocks hairstyle, sagging trousers and the painting of hair have become a vogue among our young men and women.

“Our youths are now publicly clamouring for the legalisation of gay marriage and are about to boldly take the campaign to the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly to press for it as a fundamental human right.”

Abari urged the media to continue to lead the way in the process of nationhood.

Source

• Like 1

THRASH!!

We have more pressing issues to deal with in this country.

is this more worrisome than the daily decline of Naira Vs Dollar..

Or the state of security of the oil drilling sites in the Niger delta??

Or even the price of garri in the market...

look, these politicians need to focus more on what matters to us as a Nation

and dwell less on Frivolities of the Younger Generation.

I am wearing Long dreadlocks ...I dey my house....Com and Beat Me.

***Flips My Dreads**

THRASH!!

We have more pressing issues to deal with in this country.

is this more worrisome than the daily decline of Naira Vs Dollar..

Or the state of security of the oil drilling sites in the Niger delta??

Or even the price of garri in the market...

look, these politicians need to focus more on what matters to us as a Nation

and dwell less on Frivolities of the Younger Generation.

I am wearing Long dreadlocks ...I dey my house....Com and Beat Me.

***Flips My Dreads**

Damn, you funny girl. Nigerians need to get this right. Our politicians are just old fools. Won't be surprised to know some of them are gays in disguise. Their sick president is nowhere to be found and all this one can see is some dreadlocks? haba!!! They need to address serious issues and leave us alone. But my darling garri that is now expensive gives me more concern.. **sobs****

Y'all politicians ain't seen nothing yet. Your kids are gays, your wives are bi-curious,your friends f***k young men. There are gays all around you and some of y'all enjoy sleeping with two girls who like to play with each other.

You can't run away from us, we are your reality and we'll hit you like a hurricane some day cos we are the truth you deny.

• Moderators

Y'all politicians ain't seen nothing yet. Your kids are gays, your wives are bi-curious,your friends f***k young men. There are gays all around you and some of y'all enjoy sleeping with two girls who like to play with each other.

You can't run away from us, we are your reality and we'll hit you like a hurricane some day cos we are the truth you deny.

Hahahaha! Fact of life. Lol

I seriously don't know why the government love to shy away from the obviousand center their attention at things that generally meaningless

Wetyn concern dreadlock and the right to love with the 13trill debt they are supposed to focus on how to generate revenue to settle their debt .

*sitsonthecoucbbaetowatchthelword.*