Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Agree or Disagree?

FlyJ

• Moderators

Hahahaha. A little harsh. Maybe not a prostitute but certainly a transaction and not a romantic relationship

One day, these nuggets will choke him and he and his hateful ass will be left for us to mock. :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Haha 1

Lol....Indeed funnyy.

well I disagree here...Maintaining Love Comes

with sum compulsory cost. And these costs must

not be one sided.

its actually better when shared.

• Administrators

I agree with Reno on this one. Girlfriends shouldn't routinely demand money, but prostitutes should because you are paying for a service. I also don't think love should come with a cost. My 2 cents.

hmmm well when you use the word "demand" I have to agree with you, cause then she believes it's her right and a demand is quite authoritative for my money.

When you replace demand with a better word like "request", then I see no reason why I cannot support my girlfriend , Could be she's Currently not financially stable, having issues or a student.

The only reason why I work this hard, hustle this much is so that I can meet every DEMAND of my wife and my children. I would enjoy that, buy her a car and shiit. When there is money, demands become cute. Back to topic omokri should just shutup

• Upvote 1

The only reason why I work this hard, hustle this much is so that I can meet every DEMAND of my wife and my children. I would enjoy that, buy her a car and shiit. When there is money, demands become cute. Back to topic omokri should just shutup

he's talking about one's girlfriend not wife.

"Routinely demands" = exploitative girlfriend not prostitute in my opinion.

But having said that, real relationships cost money. It is quite impossible for it to not. Unless of course where both parties agree to never buy each other gifts, treat the other person, plan surprises and etc.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of 50:50 for me. I think relationships do cost but shared cost should be the watchword.

#TeamInterdependentRelationships.

• 1 year later...

Hell yes! As is with the routine demand for sex. I was telling someone yesterday that sex is a privilege/added advantage, not a right. If you are getting the money/sex, count yourself lucky. Don't you come demanding like it's some debt that must be paid

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Hell yes! As is with the routine demand for sex. I was telling someone yesterday that sex is a privilege/added advantage, not a right. If you are getting the money/sex, count yourself lucky. Don't you come demanding like it's some debt that must be paid

Hmmm... withholding sex from your partner is seen as a form of emotional abuse in some quarters. What are your thoughts? 

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Hmmm... withholding sex from your partner is seen as a form of emotional abuse in some quarters. What are your thoughts? 

I can be really evil when they try me with the withholding method as punishment.  

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I can be really evil when they try me with the withholding method as punishment.  

How so...? 50/50?

5 minutes ago, kimi said:

How so...? 50/50?

I can hold out longer if you want to play that game. Ignore you as if you never existed. I do not like being played with.

6 hours ago, kimi said:

It might be so If it's a deliberate denial intended to punish the other for a wrong doing. But if it comes from that place where sex is not as interesting or appealing to the person, it can't be considered an abuse 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

It might be so If it's a deliberate denial intended to punish the other for a wrong doing. But if it comes from that place where sex is not as interesting or appealing to the person, it can't be considered an abuse 

I see what you mean... 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Funny enough, that's how Allah instruct us to deal with a rebellious wife. 

Quran 4:34

... those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], refuse to share their beds and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Clearly Allah gives no fvcks about emotional abuse. 

Hmm If I'm holding out it's because she has spoiled the mood for me to touch her. But I'll lay right next to her in bed and touch myself for a happy ending.