Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Make it Public or Not

kimi

• Moderators

For those who intend to marry their female partners, how public will it be when you do?

Will you feel comfortable and "safe" enough to declare publicly on NL? Please give reasons for your answers.

Answers should be within the context of the Nigerian situation (for those who are based in Nigeria).

Public. Standing on the rooftops and shouting it.

In fact the aso ebi and everything will hit Twitter and Linda Ikeji. Might as well prepare myself for it

That being said, the aso ebi will start from 150k so you people should start saving

• Upvote 1

Public. Standing on the rooftops and shouting it.

In fact the aso ebi and everything will hit Twitter and Linda Ikeji. Might as well prepare myself for it

That being said, the aso ebi will start from 150k so you people should start saving

150k pere? You know say money no be problem. So far the souvenir would be iphone7s each.

• Moderators

Truth is, I so very much would want to shout it from the roof tops and to post it here and to show her off as often as I can and to let the world see the wonderful woman who has become my wife... in an ideal world, this is exactly what I would do. I would wear her name on my teeshirt! -I still can do that thankfully. Lol. I did rather do that :D hahaha

However, what is important to me is to do what is best for US and for Our LoVe. In that vein, I would simply shout it from the roof tops in the company of trusted friends and allies. Our safety and security is my priority. I would rather love my wife and cherish her awesomeness in one piece lol.

• Administrators

I am a very private person, so taking my relationship public would depend on my partner. My idea of public would be the ones I care about - family and close friends.

Going public on NL - I would love to share my story with people on NL, I think success stories are good. However, I have to be cautious of the pepper dem gang if any ☺. Well, not like their opinions matter anyway!

Being based in Nigeria also limits the extent of my willingness to proudly speak of my relationship. I will tread with caution but would want the world to know of her awesomeness and charm!#slayinggang #twinning #MrsnMrsSmith ☺

• Moderators

I like the going public on NL bit. well done to you madam Admin! We are all eyes when you are ready o. Pepper dem gang ke? We are all nice people here pliss :angry:

To be honest, it would be nice to have one of us achieve such a fit. It may very well be what some need to take that bold step...

Inspire to Aspire to Perspire :D :D you are blessed.

Depends totally on what bae want ,if she wants the world to know then so be it

U know wifey and demands especially when u tell her *yourwishismycommand* ;)

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2017 at 6:47 PM, kimi said:

Inspire to Aspire to Perspire

Hahahahahah the infamous naija pastors' selling point. 

14 hours ago, Michelle said:

I would 😜

Good. It could be just the push we need. It may inspire us to aspire so we can perspire. 😂

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Good. It could be just the push we need. It may inspire us to aspire so we can perspire. 😂

Hahahahahaha... preach it sista! 🙄