Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Define This Relationship

kimi

• Moderators

Imagine you've been "talking" to a girl for 2months.... it is crystal clear that you are both very into each other. The only thing keeping you from proceeding to being official is that you both agree nothing should be finalized till you both meet in person. That way, you are both able to confirm that the connection felt at this stage isn't based on some 'perceived/imagined' attribute etc...

Imagine also that you would not be "meeting" for another, say, 6months :D

What would you call it if this were your story?

My Dear...Call it Online /Mobile relationship in waiting,

I stumbled into one of such sometime last year.

Naija ----> Cyprus, my dear d distance was much.

We tried to keep up with Skype, video calls nd stuff

but then after 7 months....We got tired of yearning for pleasures

And drolling over what we can't have in the near future..

This was worsened by the fact that she's a medical student

In her finals...and so she needed Al d time to study...so dere wasn't even time anymore for long

video calls .

so....We had to come to terms with reality.

***she's not coming home to Naija till 2018***

I call it audio-visual love.. hehehe. According to one of my crazy friends. Audio love..

I like that type, no much work, it's all sweet and easy. Less drama too. Enjoy ur radio relationship jae

I call it audio-visual love.. hehehe. According to one of my crazy friends. Audio love..

I like that type, no much work, it's all sweet and easy. Less drama too. Enjoy ur radio relationship jae

Lol, what frequency is the radio relationship?

• Moderators

Hahaha. I know what you mean by It's easy like Sunday morning.

To be honest, I think it has more to do with the people involved. Drama follows some around like a shadow. Lol. In essence, awesomeness from both parties is a huge prerequisite :D

• Downvote 1

Hahaha. I know what you mean by It's easy like Sunday morning.

To be honest, I think it has more to do with the people involved. Drama follows some around like a shadow. Lol. In essence, awesomeness from both parties is a huge prerequisite :D/>

Plus it's better than being alone and booless. Well it has its rewards depending on the individuals like you rightly said.

Well, the people involved should ask each other about expected attributes and etc. For example "Amaka, do you have big breast? Bumbum nko? No? Ok. Now i know." This way you can adjust your expectations and leave little room for disappointment.

But, eh, I wouldn't call it a relationship just yet.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:20 AM, kimi said:

Imagine you've been "talking" to a girl for 2months.... it is crystal clear that you are both very into each other. The only thing keeping you from proceeding to being official is that you both agree nothing should be finalized till you both meet in person. That way, you are both able to confirm that the connection felt at this stage isn't based on some 'perceived/imagined' attribute etc...

Imagine also that you would not be "meeting" for another, say, 6months 😄

I call it a tease. I couldn't do it.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 1:52 PM, Hawken said:

Well, the people involved should ask each other about expected attributes and etc. For example "Amaka, do you have big breast? Bumbum nko? No? Ok. Now i know." This way you can adjust your expectations and leave little room for disappointment.

But, eh, I wouldn't call it a relationship just yet.

Amaka Might even disappoint you after she has affirmed that she has big breast, and you get to see her, but the reverse is the case. Lol

4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Amaka Might even disappoint you after she has affirmed that she has big breast, and you get to see her, but the reverse is the case. Lol

If that happens, I will eat on Amakas head and disappear. "I have to wee" and that's the last time she'll see me. I know that sounds unfair, but tit for tat 😒

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

If that happens, I will eat on Amakas head and disappear. "I have to wee" and that's the last time she'll see me. I know that sounds unfair, but tit for tat 😒

😀

On 6/10/2017 at 4:20 AM, kimi said:

Imagine also that you would not be "meeting" for another, say, 6months 😄

I'm not doing it.. maybe 6months wait lol.. people don finish?🙄