Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Need a hook up

Benita

• Moderators

I am on my period at the moment and I don't believe in changing pad till it gets full and I get stained. My ex didn't think it was cool but it's why we couldn't work. All my pants are discoloured but I don't mind.

The other day, Hawken said it is part of what drew her to me... that I am real and I don't form. My point is that neat is overrated

I am on my period at the moment and I don't believe in changing pad till it gets full and I get stained. My ex didn't think it was cool but it's why we couldn't work. All my pants are discoloured but I don't mind.

The other day, Hawken said it is part of what drew her to me... that I am real and I don't form. My point is that neat is overrated

Lmao. ...this got to me. The REAL kimi of Hollywood

Yes dear. I love you just the way you are. Don't change biggrin.gif

• Administrators

Lol. Haha this got me cracking up so bad.

Please when you meet the dirty girl girl, pass her to me. There is something about real flavours, you know original smells and flavours not covered by artificial perfumes. I like the dirty ladies. Kimi call me#hehehehehe

Chisos!!! This got me rolling on the floor laughing out soo loud....

Please when you meet the dirty girl girl, pass her to me. There is something about real flavours, you know original smells and flavours not covered by artificial perfumes. I like the dirty ladies. Kimi call me#hehehehehe

Lmao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...