Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lust, Love or Just Sex?

Calllaris

"You' are my fantasy, my muse, my confession. What else is there to compare to your body? I twist and turn and yearn for you..waiting, wanting you. You have me branded. You have me marked.

Me and you are still gon' eat each other out. I don't know when buh it'll happen cos I want you and I know you want me too. We should go some far place n f***k our brains out. What do u say?

I want to feel ur cum wit my fingers and taste you on my lips. I want to glide my two fingers in your ass n fck u slowly while I watch u moan wit pleasure. I'd feed on ur ass for hours, lick n eat, lick n eat..gosh didn't know I loved it in there. I'd knead ur buttocks while at it. God help l dont go too deep. You' ve spoilt me.

I want u so much, gosh I want u.I want you to f***k me hard n fast or slowly n softly. I want to take ur cum, everything. I'd wrap my legs around u n scream your name. I'd spread out my arms so you can take me, spread my legs to let ur clit enuff space on mine. I want for you to go deep, very deep, riding me, f***king me, cumming in me. Take me pls *Im in bondage of ur love making*

The mattress would squeak n sag n beg for release. Our bed is my dream.

I'd knead ur breasts so hard. Grope them, eat them..ohh l luv ur breasts n dey're mine. U turn me on. I think of you and touch myself. Im really in bondage of ur lovemaking, cant u see dat?

I don't want anyone touching me. Come now n give me the f***king of my life! Pin me down with ur strength. Subdue me. Take me. Suck me. f***k me from d back. Just do ANYTHING. ANYTHING you want with my body.

- Dax

(Dax' s letter is sequel to this story below)

Two of my friends are dating each other. Dax an Lily. The one, a femme and the

other, a butch. Yes, how typical - femme and butch, dating. I

know!, lesbians!

They fight a lot though, especially when they are not living together. When they are together, they could fight but be sure they'd be fine in very few seconds, as soon as they can corner themselves into the bedroom.. Their quick makeups after these regular fights has a lot to do with their bed. Sex.

From what I've heard from both of them about events behind those doors, its some very deep and serious sessions they have there, everytime. I can't keep up.. My wonder atimes is who always makes the first move? Is it always mutual? If it is mutual, then I think they have a good sex connection and if isnt always mutual, yet they end up with the kind of excellent sack time like I know they have, then they do have a good sex connection still. Afterall, there is hardly any relationship 'mountain' that good lesbian sex cant level, is there? I also wondered if it is always this hot in all lesbian couple's bed?

I ask because even at daytime, and amongst friends, they are so connected, like a messy putty in each other's hands; pout lips and touches, and eye

contacts, and the recurrent innuendos between them, hinting at

their bedroom escapades - only they wont call it 'our bedroom escapades', but we all can tell what they are hinting at anyway..

"You, cry baby"

"No I'm not!, you are the cry baby"

"Though I liked what you did at 'brown sugar the other night, maybe thats why 'she' cried' (said leeringly, stud style)

"I may do it again if..."

"Really? Oh baby!"

Or this other time

"How come the truck came in late and loud last night I was nearly

worried it was 'cumming' very late?"

Lily, the butch always starts

these innuendos.

Dax chuckling replied

'..because the road was fun and wet and soft and different ...and we likey"

"we likey?"

"yes we likey" (coyly)

"Oh babe!.."

And on and on they'd roll, totally oblivious of us around them

Constantly between them, there's also always this genuine breakout firstly

into a smile then into the bigger degree of that smile, then breaking into

wracking laughter. It's always in that sequence. The smiles and laughter are at absolutely nothing funny at all..all the one has to do is catch the other's eyes and they are smiling, then suddenly laughing! Like two people who are simultaneously going crazy together or maybe sharing a hidden secret.

When they talk, its literally 'in our world'. They have this deep meaningful look in their eyes and you are sure they are truly listening to each other.

The weirdest aspect to these two persons that I find rather creepy is the fact that no matter how mad the younger and femme of the two is at her older lover, it seems she feels her stud owes her certain responsibilities.

Do you get it? You dont.

Its something like this, on a particular day, they had just had a heated arguement, suddenly Dax had to go to the bathroom. She rose up from her seat and curt, obviously still pissed from the argument;

"...and I need to pee!" She thundered at Lily

To which Lily, her older lover, who is the closer to me of the two, just up from our serious conversation and

said;

"I have to take her to pee".

Wide eyed I was!

They left, not talking to eachother, few moments later, they're returned from the loo, still not talking, but the drama 'Missus' Dax had gone to 'pee' and the world can now go back to sleep. I and Lily continued our business conversation, but I was definitely perplexed.

These are fused!

To me, that was just weird and I do not care anymore for Aristotle's definition on love, I just think these two are so fused, they are love. Their relationship should define love any day, any time.

But I will let you form your opinion of them because there's a problem.

Here is the issue; they fight a lot especially when they are apart.

Mostly because of their families, they can't move in together. They' ve had various episodes that confirmed what both parents feared

'they are too close for comfort, they

are lesbians!'

Yes, the family scandals were there already and they couldn't totally dump their

families for eachother. Lily could risk it but Dax 'says' she can't.

So? They broke up: and they remain broken. Its a year and three

months now and counting.

The downsides to having two of your friends date each other is

you get to play shrink till, muddled up in your brain you start thinking you are one of them in the relationship, because you've given out so much of your opinion to each of them, you know everything about them, 'in' their bed, of their bed.

Oh God! their bed is actually my nightmare! I've come to

know every single thing that goes on in there that it has become like an anathema to me.

Once, I dreamt I turned into a bed and it was theirs, then I pee on myself and something else I can't really remember happened. How does a bed pee on a bed?, you know how dreams are... At that point, I

had to see a senior colleague of mine, a psychologist who simply laughed me off and said;

"You have to stop listening to Ellen Degeneres and her 90's HBO standup routines, they are so old and wacky".

Its true I watch a lot of her's these days, many episodes of those..but could that be it?

So? In order to keep my sanity, since I happen to have a life of

my own too, - hello, lesbian here! (translate lesbian to mean 'drama') - I decided that going foward, whenever I have to listen to either Dax or Lily bemoan their issues to me, I'd just give them my lazy man's advice

"Run away together, you two are meant for eachother. Get married, get pregenant. Please invite me"

I don't totally mean it because I know of their fights. But you know what they teach about mantra's, so I'm hoping I can keep saying it to them until they are hypnotized into doing it. Firstly, I love the idea of the two of them together, they are so eye candy. Secondly they will stop bugging me - I love you Dax and Lily because I know you'll read this. Thirdly I'd like to take the credit for keeping them together. 'Ogay, patron saint for Dax and Lily's comeback'

Alas, Dax and Lily are now fifteen months apart from eachother, both are still single, still talk of and - Im very sure - think about each other. Twice within those fifteen months, they couldnt hold it up so they

got back to their solace - their bed. Not as though they've

tried to date other people again and failed, both have refused

to (try) date other people.

Lily tried severally to get them back

together against the odds but its always a road block as with most femmes..

Not that Dax doesn't want back, I think she wants but she needs to sort herself out first. (In truth, I as a person do not understand femmes I'm just wired to pardon everything they orchestrate). Then maybe its the issues from her family. She believes coming back together will make them ''closer and 'fonder' of eachother than they were. Can we handle it?'' These were her thoughts to me.

As for Lily, all hell be damned. She can take care of herself and Dax. She knows her family won't ever give her up because she's gay but if they did? She has friends, investments, a career and Dax to lean back on.

But then

It's not easy being alone since Dax is still stalling fifteen months on, so Lily decided to take some very big steps towards moving on. That was when she got the letter above from Dax.

So Lily is asking from me answers I dont have to Dax's letter; Is it Sex? Love? or Lust?

I think its a valid question and a decision making time for her, bearing in mind they are both lesbians, so no hetero marriage in sight, they are getting older, moreover fifteen months apart and alone is such a huge time to waste on anybody.

Talking about getting back together, maybe they'd get back and then break apart again for another fifteen months or more and then get together again and on and on...

For all we know this might be the begining of an unhealthy cycle.

I, as their friend is suffocated already and cant think up what to say to them, why I always gave them my lazy mans advice long ago because Im honestly of the belief that (great)

"sex is love". So this morning again, I went to google for the hundredeth time, trying to differentiate sex from love - no luck.

Wow! Profound. This requires deep thinking but on the other hand it's obvious. This is love and lust all rolled up in one. Ultimately we wanna give our bodies up to tthe one we love without holding back and this kind of sexual chemistry comes when the heart is involved. So Lily , this is love, go get your woman and wife her.

Awwwww....This got to me soo Damn dearly.

Well....These fellas definitely have love going on.

And in love....sum times we must be ready to compromise.

I kno its not so easy but Lax just needs to step down and re-sort her priorities

she'l have to choose btwn keeping up with lily or being seen as the black sheep of her family.

And as for that letter,at the sight of it - my boobs just walked out of my chest, climbed my shoulders and slapped

me rosy on both cheeks an then yelled "Jennnnnnnny its time to get a gf"

Wow! Profound. This requires deep thinking but on the other hand it's obvious. This is love and lust all rolled up in one. Ultimately we wanna give our bodies up to tthe one we love without holding back and this kind of sexual chemistry comes when the heart is involved. So Lily , this is love, go get your woman and wife her.

I've never been WOW!ed before.

Awwwww....This got to me soo Damn dearly.

Well....These fellas definitely have love going on.

And in love....sum times we must be ready to compromise.

I kno its not so easy but Lax just needs to step down and re-sort her priorities

she'l have to choose btwn keeping up with lily or being seen as the black sheep of her family.

And as for that letter,at the sight of it - my boobs just walked out of my chest, climbed my shoulders and slapped

me rosy on both cheeks an then said "Jennny when re u getting a gf"