Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

When the Wrong One Loves You Right

kimi

• Moderators

Mehn... I have heard this said twice before but the truth is that I don't understand what 'wrong' means.

Does wrong mean they have a behavioural flaw E.g. they are kidnappers, murderers etc... ?

What makes someone 'wrong' and how is it that they can love you 'right'? Shouldn't that be sufficient in itself?

This post was inspired by Jenny's status. Please share your thoughts.

This topic I think is better experienced that explained. Sometimes you meet someone who gets you, who touches you right, who looks at you the way you wanna be looked at, who doesn't hold back on you, we makes you a priority, who let's the butterfly in you fly but then this same person is so hot tempered and hits you when she's pissed at you or is a married woman and you can't have her all to yourself.

Or can zero off on you when you both fall out on little issue. At that point they are what you need but shouldn't have cos even though they love you the way you want to be loved they will end up rumpling your essence.

So to me that's what it means for the wrong one to love you right

Well....For me it's pretty simple

Its wen You don't want her....she's not ur spec and all....

but den she's gud to u....overly nice...shows you love in a way yu can't even resist .

And then kim kim....Deres anoda situation ...

wen the right one loves you wrongly

• Moderators

Well....For me it's pretty simple

Its wen You don't want her....she's not ur spec and all....

but den she's gud to u....overly nice...shows you love in a way yu can't even resist .

And then kim kim....Deres anoda situation ...

wen the right one loves you wrongly

• Moderators

I think it means when someone you don't love loves you. I dunno

It's good you don't know because I have lavished so much love on you! :angry:

• Moderators

This topic I think is better experienced that explained. Sometimes you meet someone who gets you, who touches you right, who looks at you the way you wanna be looked at, who doesn't hold back on you, we makes you a priority, who let's the butterfly in you fly but then this same person is so hot tempered and hits you when she's pissed at you or is a married woman and you can't have her all to yourself.

Or can zero off on you when you both fall out on little issue. At that point they are what you need but shouldn't have cos even though they love you the way you want to be loved they will end up rumpling your essence.

So to me that's what it means for the wrong one to love you right

Well written Chazbee... now this is one perspective that broke my heart. At this point, it boils down to loving yourself enough to just walk away.

It's good you don't know because I have lavished so much love on you! angry.gif

LMAO biggrin.gif you're beautiful when you are angry *kiss kiss kiss*

Well written Chazbee... now this is one perspective that broke my heart. At this point, it boils down to loving yourself enough to just walk away.

This works too, but come to think of it, there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving unconditional love cos to give unconditional love, without fear of rejection, failure or hurt is the highest attainment open to us here on earth, it is a path to the Divine even more so than Godliness which is un-achievable. The path that is for anyone ( referring to Jenny's unrequited lover now) is for her to open her heart despite loving "wrong", if there's any word like that, her mind and pray to God to give her the grace to give unconditional love in this lifetime, "she" shouldn't worry about the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

This works too, but come to think of it, there's absolutely nothing wrong in giving unconditional love cos to give unconditional love, without fear of rejection, failure or hurt is the highest attainment open to us here on earth, it is a path to the Divine even more so than Godliness which is un-achievable. The path that is for anyone ( referring to Jenny's unrequited lover now) is for her to open her heart despite loving "wrong", if there's any word like that, her mind and pray to God to give her the grace to give unconditional love in this lifetime, "she" shouldn't worry about the rest.

@Grey, I just fell in love with you this very instant. Awesome post here.

Nice one.