Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Suspected Nigerian Gay man allegedly abducted and blackmailed

FlyJ

• Administrators

Tochukwu.png

One Tochukwu JohnKingsley, is currently on the run for his life after he was abducted, beaten and blackmailed by his abductors because he reportedly failed to pay ransom.

The incidence became public when a post appeared on his profile stating that he is HIV positive, gay and was ready to expose the men who infected him. This was followed with vitriolic comments from people who disagreed with his intended action.

Tochukwu.png

Facebook-post-Tochukwu.jpg

As usual, it was not too long until other social media platforms started sharing the post and putting the young man’s life at further risk.

Mr. Johnkingsley published a post on his Facebook profile refuting the accusations put up against him denying his involvement in the chain of stories. Also, a source who claimed to have reached out to him, hinted that he was allegedly abducted, beaten and blackmailed by his abductors headed by a certain man who claimed to be in the military.

Rejoinder-1.png

The source also hinted that his account was accessed by his abductors who used it to post the incriminating story on his Facebook profile as he refused to pay ransom.

The victim who hails from Imo State is currently on the run as the youths in his community has threatened him.

Currently, attempts to reach the victim directly to confirm the authenticity of the story have been unsuccessful.

Source

• Like 1

• Moderators

Na wa... another superstory.

He exposed himself unduly. He has brought this upon himself if indeed the post was published by him. Quite sad that he has gotten the virus. Just sad

To digress; in a conversation with a good friend yesterday (also gay), I told her that it seems like people have forgotten that AIDS is real. In the last 2months alone, I have heard of stories of people getting the virus. The awareness seems to have waned. Please, AIDS is real o... ensure relevant tests are done prior to any sexual involvement.

Delaying gratification is worth a lifetime of stigmatization and expensive medication (except one prefers being on those horrendous queues at the general hospitals where free drugs are handed out). Be safe peeps.

I saw this story a few days ago and LMAO

Even though its not really funny sha.

Stick to one partner they will not hear. Oh well...

I think what this boy has said is that someone took his phone and wrote this. He didn't put this up and now he is on the run for his life cos others know he is gay. Also, I am starting a HIV page right now. Very interesting things I learned lately