Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A Nigerian 'gay' teacher made about approaching his 14-year-old male student

FlyJ

• Moderators

This is so wrong and unethical. A 14year old is a child. Underage. Wrong on all levels. I needn't even bother answering the main question itself.

Teacher should be whipped for even having such thoughts. He is nuts! *fuming*

He's a paedophile. Not only is it wrong to share something like this online, it is also wrong to have such thought.

Ya'll know pedophiles are born this way right? They can't help who they are. They can't help the people they are attracted to. Lets not be so quick to judge them please.

Ya'll know pedophiles are born this way right? They can't help who they are. They can't help the people they are attracted to. Lets not be so quick to judge them please.

Did you just try to justify paedophilia using an LGBT line? Like the two are the same?

This is insane we should be careful on what we choose to give freewill to,being a paedophile is not the same as being a gay person remember there's a minor who don't need to consent to the act or even if they do they are too young to

• Upvote 2

Did you just try to justify paedophilia using an LGBT line? Like the two are the same?

C'mon, you can't possibly have taken me serious. There is no excuse for paedophilia.

I just felt like reiterating their favourite line.

C'mon, you can't possibly have taken me serious. There is no excuse for paedophilia.

I just felt like reiterating their favourite line.

Ah *relieved* Okay

Sometimes I like to think that people like these are sponsored to give the lgbt community a bad name because if the student was a girl, he sure as hell wouldn't be asking us.