Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Am bored

Majesty

• Moderators

Try watching a few intellectual videos on youtube. You could start with a few notable tedtalks. The king women series is also quite something. One special woman got me started and I haven't stopped since.

You could google something you've always wanted to learn about and actually start learning about that thing.

Let me know how it goes k. All the best

Read some erotica. That should get the blood flowing.

Here's a prelude to an interesting one making the rounds lately

I knew when I saw you across the lobby that I wanted to taste your p**sy. How had I even missed you the whole three-day conference? I must have been a zombie. You shook my hand firmly, said ‘Hello’ in your gorgeous East African accent and I came to life. You held it for a fraction of a second too long. Awareness thrummed in my veins. You wanted me like I wanted you. When you let go of my hand it suddenly seemed like an extraneous appendage, useless, swollen. It vibrated where you touched and I did not know what to do with it so I stuck it in my trouser pocket.

“So, where is your company based?” you asked, taking over from our go-between. I liked that you didn’t wait for him to continue speaking for you. In any other woman it might have seemed rude but with you, it was natural. I did my spiel. I felt my lips move, my tongue formed the words born of practice. I was only aware enough to notice that I was speaking in English and not my mother tongue or French, Twi, – any of the other languages I had acquired for work and travel on my part of the continent. The rest of my brain was preoccupied with watching you sip the amber liquid in your glass, nod, the throbbing in the hollow of your throat, your greige nail polish. You smiled and I stopped, checked myself that I was saying something genuinely smile-worthy. What had I been talking about? I have no clue. I only wanted you and I was afraid it showed.

“I’m sorry, what was I saying?” I laughed a little laugh, thanking the fates for a cocoa complexion that hid the flush heating up my face, making my armpits sweat.

You started to say something but one of the guys beat you to it. The conversation moved on. But when I glanced at you, you had a smile curling around your lips. There was a riot of sound as acquaintances laughed and joked. I excused myself then. I needed to take a breather, strategise. I needed to get back to my room.

I was settling into my real posture, shoulders slouched, when your hand slipped in between the lift doors to stop them from closing. I recognised that nail polish and popped up straighter than I ever have in my life.

“What floor?” I asked. My voice came out croaky with desire. You looked at the panel. Number 15 lit up brightly.

“It’s pressed already.” You didn’t say anything else.

I could smell your perfume – something spicy. I cursed myself for not speaking to you, for letting the silence stretch so that by the time we got to the fifteenth floor, all I could say was ‘Bye’. You turned left with me. I raised an eyebrow but you looked straight ahead, pretending not to notice. Blood whooshed in my head as you kept step with me. When I stopped at my door, so did you. The key card flashed red twice. You took it from me, rubbed in on your chest. My nipples hardened.

“Try again,” you said. I did. The door opened.

Click here to continue