Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How to make dental dams out of condoms

FlyJ

• Administrators

Does it seem like male condoms are kind of the standard in available safer sex supplies? What about instances where you want to have protected oral-vaginal sex or oral-anal sex?

Dental dams are a great way to provide enough protection during oral sex to reduce risk of transmission of sexually transmitted infections (STI), but are still thin enough to let a lot of sensation come through.

If you have access to a male condom but not a dental dam for oral sex—fear not! In just a few steps, you can very easily transform a male condom into a dental dam.

1. Start off with a condom.

The first step in is finding a non-lubricated or flavored lubricated condom (the taste of unflavored lube can be pretty unpleasant).

2. Check the condom’s expiration date.

If it isn’t a good male condom, it won’t make a good dental dam! Check the expiration date to make sure the condom has not expired. You should also check the air bubble in the condom packet to make sure there aren’t any holes in the condom.

dd1.jpg

***. Unroll the condom.

dd2-e1332774514638.jpg

4. Using a pair of scissors, cut off the tip and rim of the condom.

dd3-e1332773677243.jpg

dd4-e1332773716126.jpg

5. Cut down the length of the condom.

dd5-e1332773753707.jpg

6. Use the dental dam.

You’ve now got a rectangular shaped dental dam you can use during oral sex. Now that you’ve got a dental dam, be sure to use it correctly. Be sure to only use a dental dam once, and to only use one side of the dental dam during oral-vaginal sex (don’t flip it over during oral sex).

dd6.jpg

Source

• Like 1

• Moderators

*coughs*

Must you have oral sex? Is it by force? If you don't trust the condition of the bum bum please keep your mouth closed and walk away :angry: :D

*coughs*

Must you have oral sex? Is it by force? If you don't trust the condition of the bum bum please keep your mouth closed and walk away :angry:/>/>/> :D/>/>/>

LMAO....Kim Kim...I gbadun ya parole

See long tin ...struggs of lyf...

NNe it is not a by force sumtin

Keep Your Mouth Closed And Walk Away. :P/>/> :P/>/> :P/>/>

Buh then if u Gbadun the p**sy..Chew it up...all the wayyy Raw.

**Drops Mic**

My problem with this is that who just has a scissor laying around when they wanna have sex. Abi do we take it to the club, the restaurant, the airport, keep one in the car, the bathroom, and everywhere we have sex?!

Also the taste of lubricants on condom is yuk!!!

No one cares about a woman's pleasure. That is why widespread dental dam is still not a thing. Please they should leave us and our cling film :angry:

• Administrators

*coughs*

Must you have oral sex? Is it by force? If you don't trust the condition of the bum bum please keep your mouth closed and walk away :angry:/>/> :D/>/>

Lol...bum bum??? Yuckkk

• Like 1

Lool. Very funny. Nothing like the feel of wet,warm tongue on my **** how will latex bring me pleasure? If I catch bae wearing this, I will slap it out of her mouth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1