Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Denrele Edun plays a gay character in new Nigerian gay series

Calllaris

Titled “EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN”

​Actors like Ashionye, Denrele Edun, Ayoola Ayoola, Daniel Effiong and others star in this bold new drama series.

The drama series explores issues of sacrifice, love, sexuality, and societal pressure.

The series tells the stories of three young professionals; Emma Okoye, Dayna Elliot and Demola Ogunjimi, and their struggle to conform to what is considered the norm in the Nigerian society.

All characters faced similar challenges - judged on the basis of who they are and who they love.

Everything In Between' is produced by The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIERs) in association with Alleykat Media.

Enjoy.

The trailer did not make sense. Too many characters to follow, I don't even get WTH just happened. Who is who and what is going on?

Also can I just say Denrele looked uncomfortable in this role (which is so hard cos he's normally such a natural at this thing). I guess it might have hit too close to home...

The trailer did not make sense. Too many characters to follow, I don't even get WTH just happened. Who is who and what is going on?

Also can I just say Denrele looked uncomfortable in this role (which is so hard cos he's normally such a natural at this thing). I guess it might have hit too close to home...

My thoughts too.

But all the female characters are hot so I don't mind. I will give them a chance.