Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

VINA

I panted heavily like I had just finished climbing mount Kilimanjaro and in a way I had just finished climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Hell! she had taken me higher than mount everest even. She was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted and I have a sweet tooth so coming from me she was really sweet.

Mide was like a forbidden fruit. Now I understood how Eve must have wanted that one fruit so bad, the only one she wasn't supposed to have. I used to hate Eve, even blamed her for all my misfortunes, for obvious reasons but after I started wanting Mide, I sort of just understood how it feels to want something you are not supposed to have. 

Okay! I have to give you a back story. First off, I am a lesbian.(go on, shout, howl, stop reading, no don't, this is an interesting read or so I think). If you continued reading then you made the right choice. so I am a lesbian, Lezzie, dyke, whatever you call "us".

For the guys reading, this means I like girls, I like boobs and no I do not swing both ways. How did I know I was gay? yeah I can pretty much read minds and I know you asked that question. Well I just knew, it gets obvious when at 8 years of age, you choose to be the mummy during plays and then pick Sarah to act as daddy while Joseph stands by, even though he is better suited for the role, (biased broad! I know) and then you and Sarah get under the blanket and make out. I guess it was very obvious I was different. 

Growing up didn't help, hiding who I was, then a law against my very existence was passed... bla, bla, bla. Let me not bore you because the law couldn't stop me even if it tried. You want to read about how Mide and I came to be and I am not going to disappoint.

Despite my sexual orientation, most people are surprised to know that I am very religious. 

Although I started attending a church because my friend promised me that the girls in church were hot and beautiful. I wasted no time in going with her the next Sunday. who doesn't like beautiful girls.

Everything S.O my best friend told me was true man, I couldn't decide on which girl I wanted. 

From the usher, to the pastor's wife, no girl, sorry scratch that, no woman was spared from my microscopic eyes. My eyes are blessed, the way they could undress any girl and tell me what lay beneath is something short of magical powers. 

I was still admiring the usher's beautiful legs when I heard her voice.
It was that moment I looked up and fell in love with her.

Tall, curvy, chocolate smooth skin, beautiful beyond description. I wish I could draw, I wish I could explain her to you, I wish you could have seen her. 
Then the voice, the songs, the way her voice pierced my soul. I just knew that if she was in the choir then I had to be in the choir. I was mesmerized man.

After service that Sunday, I joined the choir. Here was the funny thing, I couldn't sing to save my own life. Imagine a frog with sore throat croaking,  then you have probably imagined how you sound because I do not sound that bad but I do sound bad.
Then again the only songs I knew started with p**sy, had p**sy in the middle and ended with p**sy but hey I still had to get the girl.

I saw her standing with another sister after service and I walked up to her.
"hello." 
I called in my best voice after she was done with that sister.
 Her eyes lit up and she smiled warmly at me. Full lips, totally kissable opened and a set of white teeth appeared. There had to be a flaw on this girl, I looked for it but found nothing.

"Hi! I saw you stand up for first timers. welcome to church."

She said grabbing my hand in a strong shake. I almost came from her touch. Geez! I imagined that hand tied above her head as I rammed 'kratos' into her. ('kratos' is the name of my huge dildo strap on. yes I named it. I'm weird)
I came back to earth.

"So I loved your ministration so much today and it has inspired me to join the choir, although I'm not much of a singer like you. you are just the best!"

She blushed and looked to her feet shyly.

"Sister Nkem is better than I am actually but thanks. Anybody can learn to sing and I am happy you are interested in the choir, we actually need new members."

I smile and nod. If only she knew my voice 

"So when is practice?"

"Every Thursday and Saturday five pm. I am the coordinator and I hope to see you this Thursday."

I stood there just smiling at her sheepishly, I don't know how long that carried on, but I heard S.O calling my name and then later tapping me.

Somehow the princess was still standing there, waiting for me to say something 

"Oh. sorry. yeah. Thursday is fine. By the way I'm Alexandria but call me Alex."

"I am Mide and I will see you on Thursday. sorry I have to go."

"Bye" I say lamely as I watch her ass swing from side to side.

"I love you Lord, I love you Jesus"

I said a little bit loudly and a brother standing close nodded appreciatively thinking I was deep in the spirit or something but how could I not love the One that created that ass. I could imagine the truck load of sand it required to form that perfection.

A slap landed at the back of my head and I stopped starring at Mide's ass.

"Oh man! I know I said there were chics in church but I didn't mean for you to pick Mide. Geez!"

S.O said clearly devastated. I shook my head in wonder.

"why not? what other girl could compete with that?"

I said figuratively drawing a huge ass in the air.
S.O watched me seriously as she tugged her hair.

"She is the pastor's daughter Alex"

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Bravo!! Love it. Laced with humour... my kind of ending! Now you,ve got my attention. Lol :)

• Moderators

Kimi am learning from you. Honestly your work inspires me.

@Teewhy lol. It's you that said it o.

Haa. Me ke :D :D I don't write stories per se... don't have many to my name if I recall. But thanka sha. I gladly take the credit :D :D

Haa. Me ke :D/> :D/> I don't write stories per se... don't have many to my name if I recall. But thanka sha. I gladly take the credit :D/> :D/>

Hahahahahah. Don't take praise that is not yours. I read a very nice work some time ago, about a princess and a maiden having a romp in the village stream. Somehow I attributed it to you. I loved that story. Anyways thanks all the same.

• Moderators

Awwwwh.... that is Fairy!! She writes such amazing lesbian stories. She has so many of them. Sadly, she doesn't come around here these days.

I hail that girl mehn. She is raw talent. She has lots and a few poems as well.

Awwwwh.... that is Fairy!! She writes such amazing lesbian stories. She has so many of them. Sadly, she doesn't come around here these days.

I hail that girl mehn. She is raw talent. She has lots and a few poems as well.

Awwwww. Fairy.. she's real good. She's motivated me so much. I do hope she comes back soon.

Me too I really would want to work with you fairy

Btw... NYC story vina kmp :)

On 6/24/2017 at 4:21 AM, vina said:

I said a little bit loudly and a brother standing close nodded appreciatively thinking I was deep in the spirit or something but how could I not love the One that created that ass. I could imagine the truck load of sand it required to form that perfection.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hmmmm, pastor's daughter? That's a forbidden fruit. Well, who knows, that pastor's daughter could be gay... 

• 4 weeks later...