Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Would It Be?

kimi

• Moderators

If you had the option of relocating to any country of choice (citizenship guaranteed), would you?

The catch is that you are not allowed to take anything with you or inform your family and friends before leaving. You are also not allowed to contact them upon arriving at your new destination.

Would you still take up this offer?

• Moderators

Not allowed to ever contact them. Cutting off everyone from your past for a fresh start

After pondering on this, my answer would be Yes.

I do have amazing people in my life at present but my life feels so predictable sometimes,like i'm trapped even, a strange turn like this would be so amazing, so different, very welcoming.

People die everyday anyway. No one will be around forever, nothing will be around forever either.

• Like 1

Without thinking Nope. I hate conditions that are not flexible. I love the effed up people in my life, they are annoying but they are mine.

I'll say yes, move to Switzerland, then contact them anyway. Like, there is no way I will not break the law, in fact I will apply for citizenship for them *once a criminal, always a criminal*

• Upvote 1

I'll say yes, move to Switzerland, then contact them anyway. Like, there is no way I will not break the law, in fact I will apply for citizenship for them *once a criminal, always a criminal*

This right here is one of the reasons you're so super cool.

:unsure:/> who is crushing who?

I don't know oh. But let me give you small advice there is competition in that market o.

To the main question. NOPE. My life is so much better because of the people in it. I know this because I've deeply thought of it, but let me not go psychological here trying to explain.

I don't know oh. But let me give you small advice there is competition in that market o.

LMAOOOO laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif be bringing your leg out oh

• 6 months later...