Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Marriage Announcement

kimi

• Moderators

Hi ladies just want to announce that I'm getting married on the 30th of February 2018

I'm super excited to say the least. You've all been wonderful and I want to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to everyone.

I may not be too regular on here after marriage but you can count on me to not be a stranger. It's been wonderful being on NL as this place has been there for me on those days when I needed some cheer.

Love you all...

xx

Awwn. This adoring woman has got hitched. I wish you plenty of breakfast in bed, plenty plum cakes, make up sex and such and such.

• Moderators

Awwn. This adoring woman has got hitched. I wish you plenty of breakfast in bed, plenty plum cakes, make up sex and such and such.

Thanks Iris... I'm nervous lol but i'm sure that will pass

Hi ladies just want to announce that I'm getting married on the 30th of February 2018

I'm super excited to say the least. You've all been wonderful and I want to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to everyone.

I may not be too regular on here after marriage but you can count on me to not be a stranger. It's been wonderful being on NL as this place has been there for me on those days when I needed some cheer.

Love you all...

xx

• Moderators

Congrats kimi. Waiting for the mystery 30th day of February oh. lol. When is Aso-ebi coming out?

:D :D ssshhhh... what is strong with you now :huh: :D

Lol kimi I am so happy for , happy married life in advance

I know ur going to be pretty awesome in this new journey. Best wishes from me to you

:D/> :D/> ssshhhh... what is strong with you now :huh:/> :D/>

Izzit not a zimple congratulations? Sha make me the aso-ebi coordinator oh

Love you all...

xx

:lol: :lol: Feb 30th....nice

Love you all...

xx

You go girl! If you can see it, you can have it!

• Moderators

You go girl! If you can see it, you can have it!

Thanks Dequeen. I can see it. Thanks for believing in me...

• Upvote 1

30th of February..... I guess they have that date in Pluto or Mars. Lol you almost got me though

• Like 1

Am not bothered with the date because I will try to attend even though I have another wedding on that day and my 3years anniversary is that same day. My questions are

1) is it to a man or woman?

2) if it is to a woman then is it Hawken?

***) if the answer to question 2 is no then why?

Kikikikikikiki

Somebody will faint here today.

• Moderators

Hahahaha.

@Vina:

it's a woman na...

Hawken is my one and only but as she is commitment phobic and not ready to settle down, this girl had to move on...

Body no be firewood pliss. Been waiting for marriage to have sex. Can't take it no more. Virgin life has dealt with me

• Moderators

30th of February..... I guess they have that date in Pluto or Mars. Lol you almost got me though

Hahahaha :D

• Moderators

Hahahaha.

Yipppeee! Marriage at last! Will you be ready for November 31st this year?

• Moderators

...and my 3years anniversary is that same day.

:angry: :angry: I like virgins and I did not go to school to be 2nd wife pliss *Puts bra back on* :angry:

Oya Hawken coman faint. Lemme go to google to faint, you faint here. They said it's not you o..

@Kimi marry me na

Are you fainting or are you trying to replace me? Pic one.. Carefully.mellow.gif