Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First time here...

I feel like its my fist day in school... Thoughts are running through my head quickly like bike in Lagos traffic and among the top ten are: "will they like me?", " will I make friends?", "do I look OK?", " Oh My God! I dunno how to navigate the forums n rooms!" "Someone please hold my hand..."

*takes a deep breath*

Hello everyone! I m incredibly happy to be here...especially after the "spammer question" tormented me in registration... (I read the rules, it just did not register, had to go back and read it properly).

I live in Lagos, I m as single as 1k note in a village church offering box, I m dark skinned, won't call myself pretty and I make a decent average nice looking girl. Wanna make friends and all that jazz...

• Moderators

Hahahaha.

Awwwh... a very lovely read. Enjoyed reading your introduction. You are more than welcome Contessa. You would like it here

Welcome home Hun. Very funny intro,

Lucky you, I like to hold hands and show newbies around. Firstly let's go to Nl tuck shop and order snacks, from there I will show you everything.. hehehehe :P

Lucky you, I like to hold hands and show newbies around. Firstly let's go to Nl tuck shop and order snacks, from there I will show you everything.. hehehehe :P/>

*quickly runs to ATM and withdraws 300 naira* Don't worry I ll drink pure water..... Let's go!

Welcome Contessa, ur intro got me laughing ama so sure u would love it here.

Thanks! With peeps like you, I m sure I will!

Lucky you, I like to hold hands and show newbies around. Firstly let's go to Nl tuck shop and order snacks, from there I will show you everything.. hehehehe :P/>/>

Pele ooo hand holder. Sha buy plantain chips for me and a bottle of fanta. Oshey in advance.

Pele ooo hand holder. Sha buy plantain chips for me and a bottle of fanta. Oshey in advance.

You too like food. Go back to chewing Pako jor

You're welcome... You're home, we try to not judge here, we just love mostly. you'll be fine.

*tears of joy springing from my dry shrivelled soul....