Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Just saying.....

Majesty

I don't wanna just have sex with a girl.I don't want to screw or bang her.I want to make love to her.I want to look her in the eyes and let our souls collide. Yeah I want to feel her body but more so I want to touch her heart. I want her to know that she is loved.I swear to you I won't stop until her legs are shaking and she can't even say my name properly. I want to kiss her,Good God I want to kiss her.The most passionate kiss u can imagine.I want to hold her close through the night.I want to be beside her in the morning when she wakes.

All I want is to find the woman for me and have the best relationship possible...................Just saying.

majesty u won't just let sumbori think properly....... maka y na B)

Aint that what we all want? For the meantime try to manage what is available. Hehehehe, bad kisses that end up with teeth, bad head where the clit gets bitten and chewed instead of sucked tenderly and so on. One day love and fierce passion must find me.

majesty u won't just let sumbori think properly....... maka y na B)/>

..lol

Aint that what we all want? For the meantime try to manage what is available. Hehehehe, bad kisses that end up with teeth, bad head where the clit gets bitten and chewed instead of sucked tenderly and so on. One day love and fierce passion must find me.

Hahahaha... Disney Disney.

I was there when it all started... :unsure:/> ☺

Lol kimi ur just always der when anything starts

@majesty what ya say if we actually like something start just lyk d prophetess kimi saw. :)

Lol kimi ur just always der when anything starts

@majesty what ya say if we actually like something start just lyk d prophetess kimi saw. :)/>

............Kimi the prophetess