Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

All types of Lesbians!

Calllaris

This is (of two lesbians) trending on gofundme Nigeria. And they are actually raising the said fund; 10$ of 105$, in 18days.

Read them:

"My fiance and I are trying to raise money to go towards our wedding and tv show. The both of us are planning for our wedding date to be February 12, 2018. Since the original story was erased due to the fact that everyone had so much to say, here are the facts! My fiance and I are trying to put together a tv show so that everyone can get a better understanding of our situation. The both of us have the same baby daddy. She has a daughter and I have a son by the same man which is a married man. We both started dating each other after finding out that we both were involved with the same man. My fiance had been dealing with this married man since 2012 yet I started dealing with him in 2014. Neither one of us had a child for this man until we all were involved together. The three of us were involved in having threesomes which at some point my fiance and I gained feelings for one another. I became pregnant for this married man, in which I had my son May of 2015. June of 2015 is when my fiance found out she was pregnant by him as well. By this time she and I were already in love. As the years went by our love for one another became so strong, our bond became unbreakable and we decided that we should become one. February 12, 2017 I decided to surprise her by proposing to her in front of eveyone at her birthday day party to prove to her how serious I was and how deep my love that I have her was. This is not a joke, we are really together! All we want is to be lawfully joined as one and spend the rest of our lives together despite of what one thinks of us. We appreciate any help from those whom are willing to support us. Thank you all in advance!"

• 2 weeks later...