• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
FlyJ

Feedback on the new NaijaLez interface

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Lol. Welcome back @bintalov

kimi    119
kimi
1 hour ago, bintalov said:

Sorry please I'm not sure where I am.....I tried login into naijalez and I found myself in unknown territory....Lol

But seriously, I was scared at first oh. Well done guys, the site looks a lot more ajebo ish but complex. Don't even know my way around. Just clicking on anything. If I click my way into your DM forgive me oh.

Hahahahaha. Have you clicked your way into DMs yet? You are hilarious and lovely. Lol. Serious ajebo site o... na wa. Lol.  Mifled Mifled. I know this is you. Good to see you here... 😎☻

Hawken    51
Hawken

The site is lovely. Well done Admin. And it was a surprise too.

I kind of miss the old color scheme though. And the emoticons. Pleaseeeeeee, bring back the emoticons! And some extras :D

I think the most welcome feature so far is the ease with which we can now upload pictures. Henceforth, I shall speak only in memes. Don't @ me.

But yeah, its not very mobile friendly. I tried loading the homepage on my pc and mobile at same time. My mobile device was still struggling to completely load up the homepage but on my PC i had successfully signed in and was already going through unread content. It may be a good idea to retain the mobile version of the previous look. If its possible that is.

kimi    119
kimi

Loving these new icons representing the sections. Ehn ehn... america wonder. ☻

kimi    119
kimi

It's like new features are added by the day...

I like the Domestic Violence and Q&A sections! Way go go! Looking very robust... me likey. Will go think up some Questions that require answering...🙄 lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Teewhy    19
Teewhy

The domestic violence section is a welcome development. I hate when people are abused., especially women and children. 

• Upvote 1

Althena    40
Althena

I love the fact that we have added a domestic violence section. First thing I noticed. 

The afro emojis, few but welcome :597bbc0c23671_EverythingGodeyAlright:

Also, I just want to say that if we can't post anything in the anonymous section, might as well delete it completely no? :597bbc131c0ff_EnoMakeSense:

I love being able to @ members. Yay!

I hate that I have to choose between a like and an upvote.

Lastly, I agree with @dequeen that the user experience is un-intuitive. The threads it creates on the activity page is distracting and NL now feels like social media instead of a forum. Sigh :597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

kimi    119
kimi

Loving the icons representing each forum. Well done girls! 👍

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Thanks everyone ☺. 

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change - Heraclitus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

lala1990    8
lala1990
On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 11:07 PM, bintalov said:

Sorry please I'm not sure where I am.....I tried login into naijalez and I found myself in unknown territory....Lol

But seriously, I was scared at first oh. Well done guys, the site looks a lot more ajebo ish but complex. Don't even know my way around. Just clicking on anything. If I click my way into your DM forgive me oh.

I literally just got what you meant about DMs. With the name changes someone can mistakenly say "Hi" and use the next one month to regret it.

I think the site looks cool. I don't really understand it though but I'm trying.

Suavity    41
Suavity

It keeps logging me out

mifled    7
mifled
5 hours ago, Suavity said:

It keeps logging me out

You must have been a bad schild

Suavity    41
Suavity

Lol

Nmacie    9
Nmacie

It's kinda hard to navigate, I guess I had gotten too used to the old one. 

Iris    35
Iris
On 11/08/2017 at 6:53 PM, FlyJ said:

Thanks everyone ☺. 

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change - Heraclitus

I disabled my messenger sometime and now can't find it. Want to send you a message. 

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Okay, let me send you a message and see if you get it.

Prisca    5
Prisca

Thanks for the feedback ladies. Please refer to the How to's thread for questions on how to use the forum, and let us know if you have any questions.

• Upvote 1