Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lekki lesbians

Guest Tamara

• 3 months later...
Guest Megachiken

Hahahaha. I think there is a certain member known for using the word "Zanga". I can't seem to remember who now... 😁😢🙄

Please o... meet up with anonymous people at your own risk o...

I would advise that we please prioritise our safety and security wrt this section of the forum considering anyone could pose to be anyone else and whether or not participants have been verified cannot be easily established. 

Guest mamalet
1 hour ago, Guest Megachiken said:

Hahahaha. I think there is a certain member known for using the word "Zanga". I can't seem to remember who now... 😁😢🙄

Please o... meet up with anonymous people at your own risk o...

I would advise that we please prioritise our safety and security wrt this section of the forum considering anyone could pose to be anyone else and whether or not participants have been verified cannot be easily established. 

Hehehehe... I think I can remember the person too and if I'm correct,I am very certain she is not anonymous Guest Chapito.

That said, thanks for the timely advise.   With the numerous stories and experiences flying around, it will be wise of us to always put our safety before our 'konji'. Biko, I (the one and only Mamalet of NL kingdom) do not want to hear any stories that wee touch my fragile heart oh .

Guest Blackychan
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 4:16 PM, Guest Tamara said:

I am bored, any lez around Lekki? 

You Want To kidnap us Lekki lez Abi. If you know you are Real, meet me at Dominoes In Admiralty Way, 5pm today. You will pay For my Pizzas

I am new to Lagos,I am interested in married ladies as I am newly married but discreet, I live around lekki (Ikate) I like clean ladies and  no butch. 

On 19/11/2017 at 10:34 AM, Guest Big ass said:

Catch keh..... My dear that's the sweetness of it all oooo. I love discret

Loooollll u are too funny . I wish we can link ooo🤔🤔

• 2 months later...
Guest Chocolate

I can only date a married woman if she’s femme, neat, pretty and has a nice body... I love things done in secret no one has to know your business.. reply me if you fit the description above..and btw I’m pretty af 😉

Guest Available
36 minutes ago, Guest Chocolate said:

I can only date a married woman if she’s femme, neat, pretty and has a nice body... I love things done in secret no one has to know your business.. reply me if you fit the description above..and btw I’m pretty af 😉

Why a married woman eh, chocomilo?

And please, how is fvck pretty na? Y'all confuse me🙀! 

5 hours ago, Guest Available said:

Why a married woman eh, chocomilo?

And please, how is fvck pretty na? Y'all confuse me🙀! 

Why people like to dey complain ehh? If she wants a married woman, leave her to get it, it's her choice. 

Guest Available
4 hours ago, Guest blakk said:

Why people like to dey complain ehh? If she wants a married woman, leave her to get it, it's her choice. 

Ahn ahn! Haunty, izz just queshun I hask. 

On 11/19/2017 at 5:27 PM, Guest Kpos said:

I no fit f***k married woman. The f***k sef go hold me for neck.

Hahahahaha!!!! You too funny but na true las las. E go hook persin for throat. Na cheating dem dey call dat tin. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ms. Simple
On 11/17/2017 at 9:52 PM, Guest Dluv said:

I am new to Lagos,I am interested in married ladies as I am newly married but discreet, I live around lekki (Ikate) I like clean ladies and  no butch. 

Hi. I'm married as well. R u still available?

• 2 months later...
Guest D luv
On 3/8/2018 at 4:41 PM, Guest Ms. Simple said:

Hi. I'm married as well. R u still available?

How do I get your contact?