Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lekki lesbians

Guest Tamara

Guest Glaxxs

I am not 30 yet not even close but I do have a good job, can I still apply? Lol

On a serious note though, Lesbianism is more than sex; dear bi curious so to be queer woman. People such as you makes it seem like we are so on about sex and nothing else. We can be more, have relationships like cishet people yet queer. Stop over sexualizing us. We should be more, and are more than just having 'regular sex'.

Guest Mufasa
6 hours ago, Guest Onelagosba said:
I strongly suspect I might be bi and I've decided to explore the gay side of me with a like minded matured female. YOLO right?

I am looking for ladies who are intrested in having a lesbian sex experience  (could be a one night stand or regular thing)

The criteria is simple:

Age 30 - 40, working class with a good job (No students or NYSC ladies please)
Not married or in a relationship (It is not me you will use to cheat on your partner)
I am attracted to tall, slim ladies (don't worry I am not bad in the looks department)
Above average intelligence and a fantastic conversationalist (not everytime off pant)
Intrested in fufilling any lesbian fanstasy imaginable (best to get it out of the system while we are still single)
Discreet

Please send an email to ************* and I will check you out 

Lmao you sound so freaking entitled but like also funny 😆

Anyway, you should totally sign up and wait to be verified. It could take a year 😆but you know, it just might be worth it.

Good thing the admins didn't add your email. Do you know the amount of men and wannabe "kitoers" that frequent this site? You've never even tasted the cherry and you are already acting careless 😆