Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Lady Slaps Her Partner Repeatedly For Cheating

FlyJ

• Administrators

image.png

In a video which has gone viral online, a lesbian lady can be been slapping another young lady repeatedly for allegedly cheating on her with a man. In the video which is said to have been recorded in Ghana, the angry lady can be heard asking her partner  ''are we sharing you'' before switching to her dialect to scold the girl further. She then unleashed her fury by slapping the alleged cheat repeatedly, while another lady filmed the act of violence.

This is disgusting to watch and should not be tolerated.  Violence shouldn’t be supported in any way!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Smh...

Violence sickens me. Sad to see. I didn't even bother upsetting myself any further by watching the video. 

One would imagine that violence would only be perculiar to heterosexual relationships. Alas, that is not the case. Even in a small online community such as ours, stories abound. Smh.

There is such a thing as 'walking away'. No such thing as she made me do it! If it is unhealthy, WALK! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watched this video yesterday afternoon somewhere else and I felt disgusted. How on earth could a lady be violent to another lady, in this case, her partner? I get furious whenever I hear or read abt violence, but slapping your partner 'cause she cheated is way outta line. Who knows the other violent things the girl endured in the relationship before she cheated. According to the story I read online, I guess she allegedly cheated on her with a guy. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Worse has happened here I assure you. Irks the shit out of me. 

Admin, I am seriously wondering why "that" thread of violence on this site was not pinned? We need to protect @newbies especially if one cannot confirm that help was ever sought. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She cheated and so what??? God forbid bad thing oh... If that other lady was my friend, there is very little that would stop me from confronting her GF and introducing my palms and fist to her face. Violence isn't the way, but as far as I am concerned, if you give it, you will get it.

The only thing going through my head the entire time was, "Girl get the f***k up from that chair and leave." the fist slap is enough to tell anyone that this relationship is not worth salvaging even if she is the last lesbian woman in the country. She slapped the hell out of that girls face and she just sat and received...that is not the way things are done.

• Administrators
On 28/07/2017 at 0:36 AM, kimi said:

Worse has happened here I assure you. Irks the shit out of me. 

Admin, I am seriously wondering why "that" thread of violence on this site was not pinned? We need to protect @newbies especially if one cannot confirm that help was ever sought. 

It's unfortunate that people live through that. Which of the threads are you referring to?

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's the "concerning calla" thread put up by Moresko. I will go re-awaken it. People need to read it and come to their own conclusions. If not for anything else, to know that people are not always who they seem to be online. Verification checks do not equal a sanity check either. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

It's the "concerning calla" thread put up by Moreso. I will go reawaken it. People need to read it and come to their own conclusions. If not for anything else, to know that people are not always who they seem to be online. Verification checks do not equal a sanity check either. 

I concur to this. Online is just a faceless community. Verification is just for the gender confirmation, only yaba left and aro can verify and confirm one's sanity. One's discerning spirit might come in handy here. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

It's the "concerning calla" thread put up by Moreso. I will go reawaken it. People need to read it and come to their own conclusions. If not for anything else, to know that people are not always who they seem to be online. Verification checks do not equal a sanity check either. 

I concur to this. Online is just a faceless community. Verification is just for the gender confirmation, only yaba left and aro can verify and confirm one's sanity. One's discerning spirit might come in handy here. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

How can a lady be this mean to her partner no matter what she did it shouldn't warrant to that kind of violence she melted on her,  the partner was just absorbing what she was doing, if Na me we for  Don scatter that place already. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Suavity said:

How can a lady be this mean to her partner no matter what she did it shouldn't warrant to that kind of violence she melted on her,  the partner was just absorbing what she was doing, if Na me we for  Don scatter that place already. 

Hahaha Suav. I trust. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 30/07/2017 at 9:03 AM, Suavity said:

Lmao. That is ehen...no time.

• Like 1

The girl filming and the girl slapping both of them are mad. The person wey mad pass na the girl wey dem dey slap. Rubbish.

Domestic abuse is wrong on all levels, there are no justification whatsoever to it, there are many other non - violence ways to voice or vent  issues or pain rather than go physical on another human. the abuser should be apprehended and make to pay dire consequence for violation. It should serve as deterrent for her irks.  That said, why did she cheat? ( the abuse i mean) Why not just walk away from the said relationship rather than soil it with infidelity? whatever happened to  talking it out  then take a hike! If you are no longer interested in a "commitment " and want to have " sex" with other people break off the relationship first, there are no inbtweens.  To  a sizeable extent the abuse deserved what she got..  I do believe that no good person cheats, they do it consciously and willingly. Both  the abuser and abuse are wrong.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, grey said:

To  a sizeable extent the abuse deserved what she got.. 

Really?  Have you given up your right to think clearly? 

• Like 1

• Moderators

@grey Your statement of the abused deserving what she got alludes to the idea that a rape victim deserved to be raped because she had dressed poorly. That isn't a fair statement to make. It is rather insensitive in my opinion. 

If there is something she did wrong, it is that she remained in an abusive relationship. We must not justify violence. Life often leaves us with a choice. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/2/2017 at ***:07 AM, kimi said:

@grey Your statement of the abused deserving what she got alludes to the idea that a rape victim deserved to be raped because she had dressed poorly. That isn't a fair statement to make. It is rather insensitive in my opinion. 

If there is something she did wrong, it is that she remained in an abusive relationship. We must not justify violence. Life often leaves us with a choice. .          

you do know dating abuse varies? right?

just because an abuse is emotional doesn't make it any less of an abuse.  the ''abuse'' emotional violated the ''abuser'' , while the latter physically abused the former.  to be  clear here  i do not condone abuse/violence heedless of the form.when i made  that statement i only inferred to the obvious fact that the ''the abused'' incited whatever unfavorable condition meted to her, maybe it come out wrongly,  and if you read my post again you'd see where i down rightly condemned how the ''abuser'' retaliated. ensuing my statement to that of rape is quite implausible. because being poorly dressed do not inflict pain, or cause harm to anyone but cheated on: on the other hand has an insidious ability to cause pain, it might not be visible cos its all psychological but it does. and fact the everyone seamlessly condemned the latter and ignored the former eludes me.  both of them are wrong.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/2/2017 at 1:32 AM, Irisa said:

Really?  Have you given up your right to think clearly? 

we would have a proper conversation when you first learn how to enunciate your point without seeming insulting. until then, that statement you painstakingly culled from my post, is my OPINION. and the last time i checked, I'm very much entitled  to it.

• Moderators

I would say your initial statement came off wrong :)

Moving on... good on you that you've clarified your stance 🤠

2 hours ago, grey said:

you do know dating abuse varies? right?

just because an abuse is emotional doesn't make it any less of an abuse.  the ''abuse'' emotional violated the ''abuser'' , while the latter physically abused the former.  to be  clear here  i do not condone abuse/violence heedless of the form.when i made  that statement i only inferred to the obvious fact that the ''the abused'' incited whatever unfavorable condition meted to her, maybe it come out wrongly,  and if you read my post again you'd see where i down rightly condemned how the ''abuser'' retaliated. ensuing my statement to that of rape is quite implausible. because being poorly dressed do not inflict pain, or cause harm to anyone but cheated on: on the other hand has an insidious ability to cause pain, it might not be visible cos its all psychological but it does. and fact the everyone seamlessly condemned the latter and ignored the former eludes me.  both of them are wrong.  

You seem very much to me like a hurting person. Put a smile on your face. You won't be here forever.