Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

• Moderators

Hmmm... not directly. Truth is, this question has come to mind before and I analyzed it to myself thus:

Don't we 'ALL' indirectly pay for sex? Lol

We buy gifts when we are sorry hoping she forgives and it ends in sex

We do lots of acts of kindness hoping it gets us cool points that ends the day with rewarding you with sex. Lol. On and on the thought went...

So you see; in some ways, we are all hoes 🙂☺ in exception of moi of course 🙄☻🤠😇

On 7/28/2017 at 1:59 AM, kimi said:

Hmmm... not directly. Truth is, this question has come to mind before and I analyzed it to myself thus:

Don't we 'ALL' indirectly pay for sex? Lol

We buy gifts when we are sorry hoping she forgives and it ends in sex

We do lots of acts of kindness hoping it gets us cool points that ends the day with rewarding you with sex. Lol. On and on the thought went...

So you see; in some ways, we are all hoes 🙂☺ in exception of moi of course 🙄☻🤠😇

This encourages the opinion that all women are prostitutes. A male colleague said this recently and it took all the home training i had and then some for me not to tell him "Its your mother that's a prostitute! Your mother, sisters, wife and future daughters".

Yes, we do lots of acts of kindness but the end goal isn't always sex. Even in sexual relationships. If you suddenly wake up and say no more sex, that's not going to stop me from buying you chicken wraps on the way to your house. I'd still buy them because you like them, they make you happy. And making you happy makes me happy.

• Moderators

Yez! My wife has spoken.🙄😗

Driving away in an end of discussion. lol. 

On a more serious note... certainly not in the context your colleague meant it is why I said "in some ways, we are..." then again, just as you, I agree, not all those treats have the same ending. Lol. I have here simply used comic to focus on only those times they do. 

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Yez! My wife has spoken.🙄😗

Driving away in an end of discussion. lol. 

On a more serious note... certainly not in the context your colleague meant it is why I said "in some ways, we are..." then again, just as you, I agree, not all those treats have the same ending. Lol. I have here simply used comic to focus on only those times they do. 

Lol I seee, well it wasn't clear before, now it is. somewhat. BUT most importantly, where are you getting emoticons and how? only one is available to me here -__-

Lol I've never really thought about this before.  But paying for sex simply means I'll be f***king the same person others would probably pay to have sex with and I love my body too much to wanna do that so nah.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I can NEVER sleep with a stranger, if I don't any emotional connection with a person I can never sleep with them cos I wouldn't be able to get wet except am too high but sex is more emotional than otherwise for me. 

So,  No I'll never pay to sleep with either a sex worker or any such person because am horny 

• Like 1