Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

One of the benefits of being single is closer relationship with God – Chidinma

FlyJ

• Administrators

image.png

The “Kedike” singer explained that while there is nothing wrong with wanting to get married, one also needs to wait on the Lord while worshiping him and ministering to him.

Some of you do not understand the benefits of being single, while you’re not married, you ought to be involved with God. At 5am you can lie in bed and pray in the spirit, you can lie on the floor and worship, you can lie in the bath, praising and worshipping for as long as you want.

The Lord wants you to come home at the end of the day and say ‘Lord, I went through so much today, I couldn’t wait to get home to worship you, I’m glad you’re here’. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be married, just take care of the Lord while you’re waiting, minister to Him and worship Him. You’re in a position and posture of prayer. The Lord has become your necessary food.

There is a special relationship between God and the single believer. God has a special anointing for the woman who is free to seek Him. Her prayer life should explode in miracles.

Do you agree ladies?

LMAO. Which kin mentality is this one na? So there's no relationship between a married person and God? Chidinma dissapointed me here. 

It's her own perspective. The rigors of marriage for the woman makes it hard to do alot of things but surprisingly, marriage draws many women to God. People pray and worship God when there are problems because they seek solution and many Nigerian marriages is the definition of "wahala' especially for women. Lool.

I do agree with Vina tho, Nigerian women tend to know God more the second they get married...so they'll pray to God to blind the eyes of their husband.😂😂 but i also agree with her 

I agree. Being spiritual is a very rare gift that begets very positive results.

Moreover its been said the only thing better than sex is not having sex. Yet It requires a high level of discipline