Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most Memorable Romantic Gesture

kimi

• Moderators

So... what would you say has been your most memorable romantic experience or date or gesture? 

What did she/you do? Tell us all about it here...☺☻👧

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

I'm here to read stories. #SippingKunu

Loool. See this yeye person 

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loool. See this yeye person 

Edakun o, if somebody does not have any memorable romantic experience or date, sebi I will sha read other people's own. Let me oo. 

lol...

so we been dating and living together for about *** weeks and then the day came when she had to leave me and head back to London.

Well.. She put on heavy make up , and den rubbed off all the red paint and brown powder on her face all over my white shirt..

she didnt stop at that...she made sure i wore the shirt and followed her al d way to Intl...

it was as if she wanted everyone at the airport to kno that This one is Mine ...and so Dont come close.

lol...It was annoying at first but them it made me blush afterwards.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, TS1403 said:

lol...

so we been dating and living together for about *** weeks and then the day came when she had to leave me and head back to London.

Well.. She put on heavy make up , and den rubbed off all the red paint and brown powder on her face all over my white shirt..

she didnt stop at that...she made sure i wore the shirt and followed her al d way to Intl...

it was as if she wanted everyone at the airport to kno that This one is Mine ...and so Dont come close.

lol...It was annoying at first but them it made me blush afterwards.

Awwwh... this is the cutest story!  I absolutely loved reading this... Why in the world am I still smiling ? Lol. 

All these Jenny type will now make someone want to cry. 

Na wa o. See romantic shiiii happening in Nigeria.

I need romance in my life o. Maybe I should date a Roman.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, vina said:

All these Jenny type will now make someone want to cry. 

Na wa o. See romantic shiiii happening in Nigeria.

I need romance in my life o. Maybe I should date a Roman.

Hahahahaha. You are just a funny person. Was trying to do solidarity of sadness with you then this comment happened. 

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, vina said:

:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

Kimi tell us your own.

#grabs kunu from Teewhy.

Loool. Mehn... truth is I have no recollection of the past o. I'm actually not kidding. Was trying to remember. Oh! I remember one:

I had an argument with my ex fiance (when we were still boyfre and gehfrend i.e. before he came to meet my parents). Lol. I tend to go very quiet and withdraw to my shell when not happy. So in his usual fashion, he got really worried and surprised me at home on a Tuesday morning (I think) when he should have been at work -with a large size pizza and flowers in hand. He was a real hopeless romantic that young man... the best any woman could ever ask for. 

That for me was "okay... wow" I never experedit. Lol. 

The future is now and I hope to make wonderful memories with my DFW... 🙄

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loool. Mehn... truth is I have no recollection of the past o. I'm actually not kidding. Was trying to remember. Oh! I remember one:

I had an arguement with my ex fiance (when we were still boyfre and gehfrend i.e. before he came to meet my parents). Lol. I tend to go very quiet and withdraw to my shell when not happy. So in his usual fashion, he got really worried and surprised me at home on a Tuesday morning (I think) when he should have been at work -with a large size pizza and flowers in hand. He was a real hopeless romantic that young man... the best any woman could ever ask for. 

Allow me emphasize on your last statement. The future is definitely now and my DFW should just be hearing now oooo, we must I mean, we MUST, I mean, it is a MUST MUST we make beautiful and lovely memories everyday together for the rest of our lives. I no wan hear stories oo. 

58 minutes ago, vina said:

:597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

Kimi tell us your own.

#grabs kunu from Teewhy.

#grabs my kunu back. Worrisit gan? Izz eet yhur kunu? 

40 minutes ago, kimi said:

I had an argument with my ex fiance (when we were still boyfre and gehfrend i.e. before he came to meet my parents). Lol. I tend to go very quiet and withdraw to my shell when not happy. So in his usual fashion, he got really worried and surprised me at home on a Tuesday morning (I think) when he should have been at work -with a large size pizza and flowers in hand. He was a real hopeless romantic that young man... the best any woman could ever ask for. 

Awwwww. What A mister nice Guy. And you ate the pizza alone sha. At least you haVe one Nice memory. 

@Teewhy calm down Jor. Tell us your own. 

4 hours ago, vina said:

Awwwww. What A mister nice Guy. And you ate the pizza alone sha. At least you haVe one Nice memory. 

Waiting for yours. 

4 hours ago, vina said:

Waiting for yours. 

• 1 year later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:08 AM, kimi said:

Anything new to share? I'm taking notes 😀