Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My "Disney" Princess

Majesty

When I think about you,I have that subtle smile on my face.There is something about u that makes my heart flutter......

It's a feeling so special;it's a feeling so new.I still don't know how all this started and how it all happened.I can't stay without talking to her......she is d reason why I feel so good.You know who that girl is?Disney.....my princess,my painkiller.

Yea ..Majesty has found her princess😉😄..

*clears throat*

So I just wanted NLers to know that Disney is taken......Eyin crushers&admirers .......keep admiring from afar o...Lol 

@ kimi...the prophetess. .....your prophesy has been fulfilled. ...😃😃😃

Congrats y'all. 

To all those still searching, let this love tale above inspire you to put in more efforts.

To those giving up, the Lord is your muscle o.

To Disney and Majesty, we want a wedding soon o. 

All these public display of affection. You guys better not break up o cause those that rejoiced with you won't hesitate to laugh at you. Anyway congrats, wish you guys genuine happiness 

Na wa. So in this harsh economic climate people are still falling inlove and dating? As the thing expensive reach? Issokay

Anyway good stuff you two! May you never get bored of each others breasts :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Na wa. So in this harsh economic climate people are still falling inlove and dating? As the thing expensive reach? Issokay

Anyway good stuff you two! May you never get bored of each others breasts :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahahahaha. Why breast ma?

14 hours ago, Majesty said:

When I think about you,I have that subtle smile on my face.There is something about u that makes my heart flutter......

It's a feeling so special;it's a feeling so new.I still don't know how all this started and how it all happened.I can't stay without talking to her......she is d reason why I feel so good.You know who that girl is?Disney.....my princess,my painkiller.

Yea ..Majesty has found her princess😉😄..

*clears throat*

So I just wanted NLers to know that Disney is taken......Eyin crushers&admirers .......keep admiring from afar o...Lol 

@ kimi...the prophetess. .....your prophesy has been fulfilled. ...😃😃😃

Awwwwwwh... I really am happy for you two! Thanks jare for believing in my ministry. Many more prophesies to come. By the way, I see 2 children in both your futures (together) :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
7 hours ago, dreamgal said:

All these public display of affection. You guys better not break up o cause those that rejoiced with you won't hesitate to laugh at you. Anyway congrats, wish you guys genuine happiness 

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: lol. Words of truth there

This two would never break. I saw no such thing when I checked my patari🤗

👍@Hawken ...lol..why breasts though

Kimi kimi😄😄.....d prophetess has spoken o👼....and so shall it be🙇👭.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Look no further Teewhy. Laipe Laijina. That which you seek is usually right under your nose. 

• Administrators

Congrats Majesty and Disney! I am happy NL worked for you both. Bless your union!

*** hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Look no further Teewhy. Laipe Laijina. That which you seek is usually right under your nose. 

Yes ke!!! You are damn right, she's right under my nose.