Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Is 'age' just another number?

kimi

• Moderators

Do you prefer older or younger?

How much older or younger would you go? Give a range if you will.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Maturity is essential when it comes to dating. The pattern for me has been younger or same age. If she's a year older all the better... she's go'n be my sugar mama *wink*

My range would be 28 - 34

Truth is, all this is story. Lol. When I fall hard, age becomes a non-issue 🙄

• Upvote 1

Well, really, age is just a number. It doesn't define ones maturity. I rather you are young and intelligent rather than old and dull. Then, again, I do not want to be someone's sugar ma...mi... So, hypocritical me does care about age.

There's just something about  older ladies. They seem to know everything better. Their perspective on a lot of things are different from the norm in most cases. They are mostly better at sex. The conversations are more intriguing , enlightening, fascinating. Their drama is more controlled. Downside though is that alot of them just want to be indoors all the time, like they've exhausted their wildness. Other than that, Older women all the way!

i dabble in the my age pool sometimes though. Being silly can be cute too. Maybe when i'm much older i'll switch to the younger pool because honestly, the idea of being someone's sugarmommy fascinates me except maybe i get married so have to stay faithful to Le Wifey.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is something about dating an older woman, knowing this lady is not my mate but I'm f**king her. Seeing her all mature, prim and proper in public but knowing how quickly she sheds all those attributes in the bedroom. Very heady. For me that is.

Moreover, younger women in Nigeria are the worst. Most of the time they don't even know what they want.

Having said that, my preferred age range is 29 - 35 :597f8276cadf6_tw_expressionless1:

• Upvote 2

On 8/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Hawken said:

There is something about dating an older woman, knowing this lady is not my mate but I'm f**king her. Seeing her all mature, prim and proper in public but knowing how quickly she sheds all those attributes in the bedroom. Very heady. For me that is.

Moreover, younger women in Nigeria are the worst. Most of the time they don't even know what they want.

Having said that, my preferred age range is 29 - 35 :597f8276cadf6_tw_expressionless1:

Interesting.... 

• Administrators
On 09/08/2017 at 5:21 PM, vina said:

15 to 18 is my range. Catch them young is my motto. 

Pev alert o ☺☺☺

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Older...let's say between 50 - 70 ☺😂😎

Na real wa... Flyj Flyj old mama youngie 🙄👋

I like who I like.... Age ain't shit but I have noticed quite recently that the older ladies do it for me....I can go 12 years my senior sef 😀😀 but only one year younger.... No I Dont think I like my age mates....

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2017 at 0:21 AM, vina said:

15 to 18 is my range. Catch them young is my motto. 

Oh Lord! And I'm here thinking I stand a chance. :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

25 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Oh Lord! And I'm here thinkg I stand a chance. :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Ha ha ha

I would make an exception for you and then go back to my young blood. He he he:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

25 minutes ago, vina said:

Ha ha ha

I would make an exception for you and then go back to my young blood. He he he:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Relieved. Lol